South Pittsburg at Grace

powerp

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey sportman tell roy, zone pirate and all the other SP faithful vote for that kid entering the Vols contest. You guys from south pitt are always great to read everyweek. I know that if you get the pirate nation behind this kid he can't lose

Several of us already have.

SP 22 - 0 with 2 to go in the 1st

SP 36 - 0 with 4 to go in the 2nd

SP 42 - 0 with 3 to go in the 2nd

SP takes a knee with 2 secs to go in the half from the Grace 10.

42 - 7 top of the 3rd QRT

On side kick by Grace . . . failed

48 - 7 with 7 to go in the 3rd.

Edited by rlh

It is hard to get up for a game you know you are going to win but I am proud of the boys they did pretty good tonight..did some stupid stuff at times..especially on special teams...also I do not want to see one more cramp..make them boys drink 8 gallons of water and run them for 5 miles a day..that is so frustrating..one thing I loved is seeing a leader step up..and that was Raquis...his line did not block for him one time and I seen him chew into everyone of those boys then it got contagious and all the main players were getting on people...thats what this team needed...some fire and intensity! I loved seeing it..now lets get healthy and get that gold ball back to where it belongs

Edited by powerp

It is hard to get up for a game you know you are going to win but I am proud of the boys they did pretty good tonight..did some stupid stuff at times..especially on special teams...also I do not want to see one more cramp..make them boys drink 8 gallons of water and run them for 5 miles a day..that is so frustrating..one thing I loved is seeing a leader step up..and that was Raquis...his line did not block for him one time and I seen him chew into everyone of those boys then it got contagious and all the main players were getting on people...thats what this team needed...some fire and intensity! I loved seeing it..now lets get healthy and get that gold ball back to where it belongs

Apparently the coaching staff doesn't realize that proper hydration occurs before game day! All that can be done the day of the game is maintain it.

I just got back from that durn game. Let me ask you a question. Why in the world does Grider keep putting our best pass catcher back their at passer? That is a bunch of mess. Our passer played pretty good tonight, but he did miss a few throws. I had to duck one time, he about hit me in the stands. You think im joking but im not. Let me ask you Grace people a question. Why in the world did you have circles of dirt on your football field and dugouts? What is that mess for? That is for baseball fields, not football fields.