Milan vs Alcoa III ?

HUSKER

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm from milan & they are a much a better team this year then everyone thought.i've watched the guys practice and they have ability to go on to state, but we've got to get past camden and goodpasture. i've got faith in them that they can but we'll have a good game this friday and hopefully knock camden out. but if we get to alcoa it's going to be a game that's not forgotten because third times the charm!(:

PURPLE PRIDE!!!GO DAWGS!

Spoken like a true champ! :thumb::roflol:

• Upvote 1

Wooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh hoss. Milan ain't there yet. Alcoa may be a lock but Milan sure ain't. Camden Goodpasture and Pearl Cohn standing in way. What about CAK? Are they an automatic win?

Posted A day ago

MHSDawg, on 14 November 2010 - 01:59 PM, said:

i'm from milan & they are a much a better team this year then everyone thought.i've watched the guys practice and they have ability to go on to state, but we've got to get past camden and goodpasture. i've got faith in them that they can but we'll have a good game this friday and hopefully knock camden out. but if we get to alcoa it's going to be a game that's not forgotten because third times the charm!(:

PURPLE PRIDE!!!GO DAWGS!

My "spoken like a true champ" comment was aimed at the above BOLD comment. Thanks HOSS! :thumb: Milan will/would have nothing for the F5!Not buying the 3rd times a charm hoax! :bored:

Edited by F5seekshelter

• 2 weeks later...