Milan vs Alcoa III ?

HUSKER

According to CoachT rankings, Milan's schedule was easier than Camdens. And furthermore, a team that is 6-3 is leading your district. And what's that, Camden beat them......and they beat Milan. Do a little research before you start spitting out stuff about a schedule. It's time to put that bulldog in the doghouse. Camden has the team to do it this year.

Milan played 4 ,2 and 1a teams this year LoL.Dont worry about Ole Husker aka swingjuice,supreme pot stirer.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to CoachT rankings, Milan's schedule was easier than Camdens. And furthermore, a team that is 6-3 is leading your district. And what's that, Camden beat them......and they beat Milan. Do a little research before you start spitting out stuff about a schedule. It's time to put that bulldog in the doghouse. Camden has the team to do it this year.

milan had a bad game to say the least. milan and westview is a huge rivaly and westview and camden is not.

I pray that both teams make it to the third round. I'm tired of listening too all these ridiculous Milan fans run their mouths. I promise you that you will face a much different/better Camden team this year. Oh and have a safe trip to Camden. Your traveling because you got beat by a team that Camden had already beat. Good luck.

I'm not Husker!!!!!

As for the whole we beat Westview and they beat Milan so we can beat Milan

doesn't hold water and everyone knows it.

How well the team's playing going into the playoffs and how well do

they match up? I think Camden,s bread and butter is running the ball

and Milan does a pretty good job of stopping the run. That's Bulldog

football....Defense...don't turn the ball over...etc...

Watch Alcoa play.....their not flashy!!!!!

Camden has a good team, I think we are better and have a much better coaching staff.

See now both Westview vs. Milan, and Westview vs. Camden were slightly earlier in the season. Some teams do peak before others, so the factor of weat beat Westview doesnt necessarily say that you played the peak of Westview. The last 3 games for Westview have been setting up and creating a good motive for Westview. I can see a tough fought ball game between either of these 3 teams that play each other. Their are alot of games to be played so dont anyone be expecting to make it past the 1st round. Good luck to all. KSA Westview. Last play...

You guys are talking about how Milan isn't as good offensively this year. They may not be. Milan's defense is just as good as years past and defense wins championships! The most amount of points they have given up this year is 15 points and that was in a 1 point loss to Westview. That's pretty impressive considering Milan is supposed to be in a "down" year. Milan's defensive line is very under-rated and I'd be willing to bet that they have one of the top 3 defensive lines in their respective classification. Also, this year is Coach Morris' most impressive year of coaching. The talent level isn't what it normally is, a Sophomore QB, young players starting in other positions.....for him to have coached this team to a 8-1 record thus far is impressive. I said before the season that I thought Milan would make it to the semifinals. Milan has had Camden's number over years past and you know it's a mental thing on Camden's part whether they admit it or not. The Milan Bulldogs bring fear into any team in West TN, I don't care the classification.

Edited by GCPioneer

milan had a bad game to say the least. milan and westview is a huge rivaly and westview and camden is not.

I think those two loses last year at the hands left a bitter taste in Westview's mouth. They got drug in Martin and actually played a good game in Camden in the playoffs and came up short. Then lost again this year. Nah, you're right, it's not a rivalry and only rivalry games mean anything to the players. What a dumb #### comment. Good defenses make teams have a bad game.

I'm not Husker!!!!!

As for the whole we beat Westview and they beat Milan so we can beat Milan

doesn't hold water and everyone knows it.

How well the team's playing going into the playoffs and how well do

they match up? I think Camden,s bread and butter is running the ball

and Milan does a pretty good job of stopping the run. That's Bulldog

football....Defense...don't turn the ball over...etc...

Watch Alcoa play.....their not flashy!!!!!

Camden has a good team, I think we are better and have a much better coaching staff.

Have you been to any Camden games? If not, how do you think your team is better? Because you saw them all year? Well, Camden has played excellent all year also. No down games....No bad mistakes cost them the game games....And, frankly, Milan's bread and butter is, guess what, running the ball. So, I will take my chances with the 5 or so backs running 4.5 or better on Camden against Milans. That's why games are played on the field. Just hoping for no injuries over the next few weeks on either team or Alcoa since they are mentioned also. (Maybe some expulsions of the entire first team and half the second though for painting on the bridge that APB lives under.) Good luck to all the teams the rest of the way.