Milan vs Alcoa III ?

HUSKER

Are we going to have the same championship game this year? If we do will it be any different? Camden and Goodpasture will try to have something to do about it, but will probably fall short. The Wing T is getting stopped against a Alcoa or Milan defense easily. I think it will be Alcoa over Milan again.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we going to have the same championship game this year? If we do will it be any different? Camden and Goodpasture will try to have something to do about it, but will probably fall short. The Wing T is getting stopped against a Alcoa or Milan defense easily. I think it will be Alcoa over Milan again.

I didn't know that the offense you run makes a certain defense be able to stop it. I thought it was the atheletes on the field. Keep thinking that Camden only runs the wing T. Everybody that played them thought that this year and got smoked. Only team that got close was westview and they beat milan, so there you go....McKenzie did ok after they were down 20-0 but still lost. Can't wait for round 3 of playoffs as long as both teams make it to Camden. Then we will see which team stops who!

I think Milan vs Goodpasture in the Semi's will probably happen with Alcoa beating either team

to win yet again.

Camden hasn't beaten Milan for 27 years and this year will be no different. You can run the

Wing-T, the T-Bone, or the Mr. T., Whatever, We've seen it all.

Camden's quarter final blues will continue!!!!!

I didn't know that the offense you run makes a certain defense be able to stop it. I thought it was the atheletes on the field. Keep thinking that Camden only runs the wing T. Everybody that played them thought that this year and got smoked. Only team that got close was westview and they beat milan, so there you go....McKenzie did ok after they were down 20-0 but still lost. Can't wait for round 3 of playoffs as long as both teams make it to Camden. Then we will see which team stops who!

And I see Camden fans have something to say about it. But what happens on a field is different and when was the last time Camden beat Milan. Ok now its NOT going to change this year and i am sure Milan wants Westview too so there is going to be some good football in the west. Dont count out Stewert Co. they are the truth too lol thats the funny thing about your district bud. Alcoa Milan have schedules what about you. We all from all over the state want this matchup between Alcoa and Milan and nobody has a better shot to knock them off than a reloading young Milan team. I will be at the Alcoa CAK game should be a good one.

And I see Camden fans have something to say about it. But what happens on a field is different and when was the last time Camden beat Milan. Ok now its NOT going to change this year and i am sure Milan wants Westview too so there is going to be some good football in the west. Dont count out Stewert Co. they are the truth too lol thats the funny thing about your district bud. Alcoa Milan have schedules what about you. We all from all over the state want this matchup between Alcoa and Milan and nobody has a better shot to knock them off than a reloading young Milan team. I will be at the Alcoa CAK game should be a good one.

Dang Husker aka Swingjuice,tell us how u really feel,Lots of Football left to be played Bub.

Dang Husker aka Swingjuice,tell us how u really feel,Lots of Football left to be played Bub.

Camden Bottoms looks like your are a HATER and always want to think the same person has 20 accounts and says different stuff. I know your coach Ward and his whole family and he will say the same thing. Milan will stop whatever they bring a will not run up the score they will have class and keep it between tackles when they are up by 21. Then all the mad fans can find Milan people to try and fight because they wasnt "Supposed" to win and they will go to that new jail and work for free on work duty. Thats what is sad about poor sportsmanship and people talking crap all day. There was alot of football but you only have 3 more games JACK!

Camden Bottoms looks like your are a HATER and always want to think the same person has 20 accounts and says different stuff. I know your coach Ward and his whole family and he will say the same thing. Milan will stop whatever they bring a will not run up the score they will have class and keep it between tackles when they are up by 21. Then all the mad fans can find Milan people to try and fight because they wasnt "Supposed" to win and they will go to that new jail and work for free on work duty. Thats what is sad about poor sportsmanship and people talking crap all day. There was alot of football but you only have 3 more games JACK!

:)

According to CoachT rankings, Milan's schedule was easier than Camdens. And furthermore, a team that is 6-3 is leading your district. And what's that, Camden beat them......and they beat Milan. Do a little research before you start spitting out stuff about a schedule. It's time to put that bulldog in the doghouse. Camden has the team to do it this year.