Warren Co @ Rhea Co

EagleLegend1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My opinion is it'll be tough. With York going down last week, and Cochran not released for several weeks and only playing for his team last friday, we have no center. Moving people around on the line will be a problem, and word out is that warren has a hoss on the D-line.

Well don't think we will win by 43, but it would be nice. I am going for the boys in green though. These guys are playing with heart and determination. We should have someone that can fill in for York and Cochran. Don't see this as an issue.

My opinion is it'll be tough. With York going down last week, and Cochran not released for several weeks and only playing for his team last friday, we have no center. Moving people around on the line will be a problem, and word out is that warren has a hoss on the D-line.

Soddy had a hoss on the d-line, too, and it didn't make much difference.

They'll find someone to take over for Cochran and York. We can "duct tape and paper clip" the team together for one more game. Last game for the seniors unless by some miracle we get some play-off action. Let's make it a good one for the class of 2011. Fans, be loud and proud and let's support this hard working team Friday night.

True on all this but it just gives a chance for some others to step in and show us what they got! This is nothing our boys cannot overcome.

Ok Seniors this is your night!!! :thumb: Have a GREAT week of practice! One more friday night in Evensville! BRING IT! BRING IT!! BRING IT!!! :twisted:

After watching last weeks Lincoln county game, I think the pioneers have mailed this season in. This year has been a major disappointment!! The seniors that were supposed to save pioneer football and win a state championship have underachieved in every aspect of the game and can be replaced. (except Northcutt, he gives his all every game) I'm looking forward to next year because I think we will understand the offense better and not have the negative vibes from this senior class. The freshmen and sophomore's that got game experience this year and with whats coming in from the middle school we will only get better. We got a glimpse of our future QB before he got hurt and he can throw better than anything we have now. The future looks bright for the PIONEERS!!!!!

After watching last weeks Lincoln county game, I think the pioneers have mailed this season in. This year has been a major disappointment!! The seniors that were supposed to save pioneer football and win a state championship have underachieved in every aspect of the game and can be replaced. (except Northcutt, he gives his all every game) I'm looking forward to next year because I think we will understand the offense better and not have the negative vibes from this senior class. The freshmen and sophomore's that got game experience this year and with whats coming in from the middle school we will only get better. We got a glimpse of our future QB before he got hurt and he can throw better than anything we have now. The future looks bright for the PIONEERS!!!!!

Since you like to down this Senior class and the parents so much, why don't you let us know who you are so we can talk about it? I'm a senior parent and everyone including you know who I am and would love to talk to you (in person), if you are an adult. I don't know of anyone who said we would win the state championship. I did believe we would make the playoffs.