Power District 14A

shockernation

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, wouldn't call it choke, I would call it getting out played & in some games out coached! You just worry about your Tornadoes & the Vikes will continue to focus on getting that gold ball. It might not even be this year but I assure you we will be in the running for the next four years because Humboldt is load with young talent.

Zebra, they went back to strictly gc schools. No dc or bolivar this year.

Thanks GC Pioneer i had been told Bolivar wasn't playing in it. But didn't know about Dyer county! Well at least they will all have a chance to win it! Bolivar is little down but not meaning for disrespect to any of our GC schools. None of them could beat DC!

Lol, wouldn't call it choke, I would call it getting out played & in some games out coached! You just worry about your Tornadoes & the Vikes will continue to focus on getting that gold ball. It might not even be this year but I assure you we will be in the running for the next four years because Humboldt is load with young talent.

O.K...If that's what gets you through the annual disappointment....

What's getting me through it is knowing the kids are giving it their all,win or lose! So, what's getting you through UC seasons the past couple of years, the past? One thing you can say about Humboldt is we compete every year & have a chance to advance, you can't say that!

:roflol: What I can say is when UC does get there they more often times than not come away with Gold hardware....

About the last couple of seasons ??...I can say last year if not for a last second shot in Memphis the Tornadoes would have been back in the state tourney...This season ??...It's not going so good... :roflol:

whats goin on down in falcon country? from what i was hearing from fans the new coach was supposed to have them lookin better i see more effort from the years past but trouble scoring and lack defense

Its coach Whitby fault...... LOL Lake County may have made a mistake. Coach better turn it around quick or its going to be more of the same. Where u at Bigster, Justify losing to Union City. I thought u bought your tickets to mtsu already? I'm just playing with you.lol