ALCOA VS GREENEVILLE WHO WOULD WIN?

polkalumn01

Greeneville lost all non conference games for net year and Science commits to playing week 0 at burley and MoWest commits to week 1 @ West!

Greeneville needs two more Games and Ballard said this morning that they are working the last two out with other teams but wldnt say whom...I'm sure Alcoa and Greeneville have talked

Greeneville is playing Mo West, Science Hill, Jeff Co, and Aloca next year on week 5

:roflol: Somebody get this person there MEDS or there NURSE NOW!!!!!:o Yall know ALOCA aint as good as SG,CD,WG and all those CONF. powers they play.

I do know that our team only loses 7 seniors this year and our defense only loses 3 starters and we only give up 11 points a game. Our defense will be one of the best in the state again next year we would beat everyteam in the net so dont talk about weak conference our JV team beat everybody in the net this year INCLUDING your team so dont come on here trying run your mouth so GET OUT OF HERE!! peace

• Upvote 1

Do you guys think that Greeneville is the best team in all clases. I mean Alcoa is the real deal. How many Gold balls you u guys have, just wondering not trying to start an arguement. I was just wondering because before this year I had never heard of the Greenville Green Devils.

11 gold balls sitting in a trophy case at the school does not help Alcoa win a game.