Macon @ David Lipscomb

geo1126

So take Harding Place off of 65 South then right onto Leland Lane to the visitors side...Thanks 5xDad. I certainly appreciate the heads up on traffic. Saved me a call to my good buddy for best directions. Good luck Friday night.

No problem wishbone, made many trips up, but they were all long trips home, til last season. Got good directions to the BRICKYARD if we a able to win and you guys pull it off.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The paved parking is only for Lispcomb members and there is no open gate on the visitors side. Long hike around to get in from the grass parking but they open the gate on the visitor side to exit after the game.

There is a section of the paved parking that is reserved for DL families that paid extra for the reserved seating. this is the roped off area to your immediate left, after entering the parking lot. The rest of the paved lot is first come, first served.....DL or Visitors. Quite a few of the DL faithful (mostly students)will park in the grassy area behind the visitor bleachers and tailgate prior to the game. I've made the drive to MC many a time during basketball seasons past.....hope all of the MC families have a safe trip friday. Nothing better than playoff football.

I personally like playin DL right off the bat. That way if we beat them its all downhill prolly. Plus macon is healthy now and wouldnt be after a few weeks of playoffs. I say put 10 in the box and make them throw to win......Im sure Pemberton will have em ready!

Be very careful what you wish for, cause this one want be pretty. Saw both teams DL will dominate

Wishbone beware. There WILL be a guy jogging around the stadium before the game. I think he's a secret weapon or spy or bad karma. He's like always there :o

Thanks for the heads up WOMG! I'll be sure to "X" out my windshield, then hold by breath, lift my feet, and yell "slugbug" until I'm clear!

They coached against each other in the allstar game a while back, from what I heard Pemberton's team kick some tail.

Thanks. :thumb: I was just wandering if they had faced each other before when he was coaching @ Knox. Sometimes a coach will have another coaches number. I believe it was mentioned in a thread when Macon played Smith county.