Chuckey Doak vs Elizabethton

CycloneCyclone

They had to bring in stands in the inzone for out Big Ole Devil Band!

And FYI the lighting is HORRIBLE and it's hard for the players to see the ball in the inzone

Seriously dude...."inzone"? You show you lack of football IQ alot there JB! You take every chance you get to dog county schools...you better keep your ARSH inside the city limits. Thats a great "City Education" you have there! :roflol:

:roflolk:

Seriously dude...."inzone"? You show you lack of football IQ alot there JB! You take every chance you get to dog county schools...you better keep your ARSH inside the city limits. Thats a great "City Education" you have there! :roflol:

Well bout time you show up after that beatin cd got...Lets make a bet. Betsy wins you go away for a week. :roflolk:

just got to love them greeneville fans and yes those are the fans that said C-D cheats listen that game there were a total of 6 personal fouls in the game 3 by C-D and 3 by greeneville. GHS thinks that they can man handle everyone and talk a ton of smack on the field and exspect not to get hit really hard after talking all that smack then cain ballerd crys to the refs he hit him late or he was too rough on the hit its football they hit hard greeneville just go back and put the cheerleading outfits on you guys will do good at that.

Hey since we own both of them in the Black Hole, we should get to rename them. I'm pretty sure since the Devils were "in" them all night that's an appropriate name. Of course you might have a point since the Knights were in at the "end" of the game.

These comments have to be coming from a child. Making fun of the spelling error real nice. But beyond that u elizabethton fans r just as bad as devil fans u dont know football if one hit you in the side of the head. Just cause u guys beat up on some bad teams and then beat some decent teams makes ur team great right? If you say its gonna be a blow out then u apparently have no idea of football when we talk football let me know.

These comments have to be coming from a child. Making fun of the spelling error real nice. But beyond that u elizabethton fans r just as bad as devil fans u dont know football if one hit you in the side of the head. Just cause u guys beat up on some bad teams and then beat some decent teams makes ur team great right? If you say its gonna be a blow out then u apparently have no idea of football when we talk football let me know.

Just for the record BK...that fan doggin' the spellin is a CD fan and I have to respect him as a man of his word...he bet against SG in your last game and had to sit out of CoachT for a whole week. So what happened to your guys in that one. I was pulling for SG but really didn't expect them to slap y'all around like that. But then I didn't expect the Buffs to lose to you either. It's hard to get a read on any of the county teams this year. CD stands out because they have completely turned around their program since last year. WG has pretty good size and speed. and SG is small but lightening quick. I hate to say it but I think SG has the best chance to advance in the play-offs. But good luck Knights....Beat Betsy!!!

Edited by barb

Easy big fellow. Dont put all Elizabethton fans in same boat. You wanna talk football then talk it all I hear is blah,blah,blah. I never said blowout. I said 14 which is no blowout. I never evr said we were a great team. So watch were you throw those jabs.

As for recruits I speak for most in Betsy if you can play we will take you. This bull that any team wouldnt take a good player is crap. And as for the gold ball if you win it you earn it on and off the feild. Are we jealous? Sure who wouldnt be,if not why do we even play. Face it the 3a goes through Alcoa and 4a goes through Greenville until someone derails them and in time it will probably happen. Just pull for your team and quit complaining.

Oh yeah by the way Cyclones by 14 over CD.

Go Cyclones!

Go RECRUIT!!!!!!

BEST POST I'VE READ ON HERE IN A LONG TIME, NO PLAYER I HAVE EVER KNOW WAS FORCED AT GUN POINT TO GO TO A WINNING PROGRAM. WE ALL TAKE IN ALL THE GOOD PLAYERS WE CAN. AS LONG AS THE T$$AA LETS OPEN ENROLEMENT SCHOOLS HAVE EVEN FOOTING WITH TEAMS THAT TAKE IN from DISTRICTS THERE WILL BE SOME UNEVEN FOOTING.PERHAPS A NEW 4A CON IN 2013 WILL HELP A LOT OF THIS. LIVING IN THE SHADOW OF DB HAS TAUGHT NORTH ALL ABOUT LOOSING GOOD PLAYERS, BUT AS DB HAS GOTTEN BIGGER AND THERE ARE MORE BOYS PLAYING, A LOT OF BOYS WOULD RATHER STAY AT or come to NORTH AND PLAY 2 OR 3 YEARS instead of ONE at DB.To each his own. I mean lets face it the north east Tennessee D1 tree is not hanging full. You are seeing talent at the Green county schools now and the schools in Carter co are all becoming winning programs as well. Kids will stay with their buds a lot easier on a 5 & 5 team than on an 0 & 10 team. Look at Sullivan Central their 2 middleschools have just about ruled for the last 6 or 7 years but the stars go to other schools. Until Central winns 3 or 4 this will not stop.Having a great team makes some people humble and some loud go figure.

Both teams play safe

GO BETSY

Just for the record BK...that fan doggin' the spellin is a CD fan and I have to respect him as a man of his word...he bet against SG in your last game and had to sit out of CoachT for a whole week. So what happened to your guys in that one. I was pulling for SG but really didn't expect them to slap y'all around like that. But then I didn't expect the Buffs to lose to you either. It's hard to get a read on any of the county teams this year. CD stands out because they have completely turned around their program since last year. WG has pretty good size and speed. and SG is small but lightening quick. I hate to say it but I think SG has the best chance to advance in the play-offs. But good luck Knights....Beat Betsy!!!

That's only because South Greene got the best draw out of the County teams. I think CD or WG would love to trade their matchup for Happy Valley.

my point that i was getting to is that everyone is basing this game elizabethton vs chuckey doak on the SG and CD game which is something that shouldnt come into the matter CD plays terrible away look at the record lost 2 games away and the scores of those game were terrible from a CD point of view but there not playing away there playing at home which they beat a WG team that nobody thought we could beet cause of there speed but the speed didnt really make the outcome in the game it was a nice td catch by CD with 3 mins left in the game and then 3 big sacks in the last drive. then there was CD vs greeneville and at the half it was 28-10 chuckey doak was getting the ball and they fumbled it and that game CD had a good bit of sucess against the devils Defense its just that 80 percent of those drives stalled out. It will be a good game but if you think your getting the CD that played South Greene ur wrong. thats all that i was saying GO KNIGHTS.

my point that i was getting to is that everyone is basing this game elizabethton vs chuckey doak on the SG and CD game which is something that shouldnt come into the matter CD plays terrible away look at the record lost 2 games away and the scores of those game were terrible from a CD point of view but there not playing away there playing at home which they beat a WG team that nobody thought we could beet cause of there speed but the speed didnt really make the outcome in the game it was a nice td catch by CD with 3 mins left in the game and then 3 big sacks in the last drive. then there was CD vs greeneville and at the half it was 28-10 chuckey doak was getting the ball and they fumbled it and that game CD had a good bit of sucess against the devils Defense its just that 80 percent of those drives stalled out. It will be a good game but if you think your getting the CD that played South Greene ur wrong. thats all that i was saying GO KNIGHTS.

Betsy is by far better than Wg their BK...Betsy is gonna have their way with Cd just like Greeneville did...Those stallouts were because of a defense that cd cldnt get around...Betsy wins big