Grundy county at Pearl Cohn

Middletn28

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Grundy. I'll be enjoying the pregame meal at Hooters on 2nd Avenue after a meeting Downtown this afternoon. Hope the girls can warm me up before a cold night on the field. B)

DL.

Good luck on getting warm. Your like me the only hope is they put alot of hot sause on them there wings. LOL People on the mountain need to get fired up for this one. Should be a real good game, we will have to play our A game tonite for sure. Hey if you see the girls are working (getting you warm) let me know, I may stop by.

Key to the game for GC run the ball, good clock management, and don't have any turnovers. Good luck to coaches and players and we PRAY for safe and good sportsmanship for both teams. That's right I said PRAY

Go BIG Grundy

Grundy led 13-12 at the half and was in this one a lot longer than the experts thought. There was great sportsmanship in this game and after the game when the teams came together and prayed in the middle of the field. Lots of handshakes and hugs and a whole lot of class.

I wish nothing but the best of luck to Pearl-Cohn the rest of the way even if they are playing my friends at Smith County next week. The Firebirds are nothing but class.

DL.

Grundy led 13-12 at the half and was in this one a lot longer than the experts thought. There was great sportsmanship in this game and after the game when the teams came together and prayed in the middle of the field. Lots of handshakes and hugs and a whole lot of class.

I wish nothing but the best of luck to Pearl-Cohn the rest of the way even if they are playing my friends at Smith County next week. The Firebirds are nothing but class.

DL.

Grundy County's kids played hard and their coaches are outstanding men who got the most out of what they had. Also on a side note, I did like the "camo" pants that the Grundy County coaching staff sported last night.