Oliver Springs @ Rockwood

WaggleRT

Great win for Rockwood against Harriman. It seems that Rockwood is a little banged up, but has come out healthier than first expected. It is great that this first round stays in the county. Oliver Springs didn't look like they were going to make it in the middle of the season, but they turned it around. They have put up some points as of late. Rockwood has kept points down, and has also put up some points. Looking forward to Friday night!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockwood wins close !!!!! Rockwood 21-Os14. Gives Rockwood Momentum to Semis. Goodluck Tigers it's gonna be a fight wont this be the first time since 76' if they advance to the championship !! no more loses from here Boys have fun !

Close ? it's going to be a blow out ! do you not know Roane Co Football bigman ? Rockwood wins by 21. It's like Kingston beating Harriman here in Roane Co. all i know is i would like to know the reason for no regular season play ? But OZ gets put out in first round while Rockwood makes it to semis !! i cant cheer my team on seeing how were the only team in Roane Co that didn't win a game this year. don't say it's going to be close if you do your a complete moron

Close ? it's going to be a blow out ! do you not know Roane Co Football bigman ? Rockwood wins by 21. It's like Kingston beating Harriman here in Roane Co. all i know is i would like to know the reason for no regular season play ? But OZ gets put out in first round while Rockwood makes it to semis !! i cant cheer my team on seeing how were the only team in Roane Co that didn't win a game this year. don't say it's going to be close if you do your a complete moron

I'm The Moron ? Your Team is from South the River :roflol: :roflol: We shall see Friday night when the teams strap up. only one thing i agree on Rockwood going to the semis !! And why talk about harriman and kingston in a Rockwood Oilver Springs matchup ? yeah I must be the biggest moron yet ?? :roflol: maybe Midway can win a game next year goodluck :roflolk:

I'm The Moron ? Your Team is from South the River :roflol: :roflol: We shall see Friday night when the teams strap up. only one thing i agree on Rockwood going to the semis !! And why talk about harriman and kingston in a Rockwood Oilver Springs matchup ? yeah I must be the biggest moron yet ?? :roflol: maybe Midway can win a game next year goodluck :roflolk:

Are boys fought hard, but thats another thing ! Rockwood has talent both ways Offense and Defense. Oilver Springs doesn't have much of a Defense. But i might not no much since I'm from south the river ?

Why would someone from south of the river get on here and try to start crap and call people morons for dicussing their views on an upcoming game between two teams from roane county . Most people from both Rockwood and Oliver Springs have nothing but respect for each other and the programs playing on Friday.Hopefully if both teams show up it will be a GREAT game, both have showed the same types of teams at times throughout the year . I have sat here and struggled not to sink to your level but I have a weakness for responding to REAL MORONS!! If you are 0-10 you should not have anything to say about any team in east TN. as for the weak defense you almost scored as much on Hancock county as you scored on O Springs . Everybody goes through ups and downs it is a fact of life!! It is how you handle the downs that matter a good way to start is to keep your mouth shut, your nose down and keep plugging . Good luck to SOR in the future!! Sorry Rockwood just had to vent!! Good luck on Friday may both teams play hard with no injuries.

Why would someone from south of the river get on here and try to start crap and call people morons for dicussing their views on an upcoming game between two teams from roane county . Most people from both Rockwood and Oliver Springs have nothing but respect for each other and the programs playing on Friday.Hopefully if both teams show up it will be a GREAT game, both have showed the same types of teams at times throughout the year . I have sat here and struggled not to sink to your level but I have a weakness for responding to REAL MORONS!! If you are 0-10 you should not have anything to say about any team in east TN. as for the weak defense you almost scored as much on Hancock county as you scored on O Springs . Everybody goes through ups and downs it is a fact of life!! It is how you handle the downs that matter a good way to start is to keep your mouth shut, your nose down and keep plugging . Good luck to SOR in the future!! Sorry Rockwood just had to vent!! Good luck on Friday may both teams play hard with no injuries.

I think god you know what a real MORON is !!! I'm just a huge East TN Football Fan, i dont know much about the whole roane co Rivalary thing. Just saying my opinion of the game. I think Its going to be a close tough fought game if Oilver Springs comes out to play. i've seen both teams play SOME. don't know for sure what will hapen if Rockwood doesnt come to play. may go the other way but Goodluck to both teams !! Going to be one to watch !! :popcorneater:

Several people on here seems to think that Rockwood is just gonna waltz into the semi's, thats not going to happen,they would have to play a Wartburg team thats already defeated them and then face a tough 3rd round game. I'm not takeing anything away from Rockwood,got plenty of respect for um ,but they definately have their work cut out for them.

Several people on here seems to think that Rockwood is just gonna waltz into the semi's, thats not going to happen,they would have to play a Wartburg team thats already defeated them and then face a tough 3rd round game. I'm not takeing anything away from Rockwood,got plenty of respect for um ,but they definately have their work cut out for them.

RW "waltzed" through Hampton last year!!