Harriman vs Copper Basin

PUMMELKING

Middle School ?? This boy will unload on him, and send him back to the 6th Grade :roflolk: :roflolk:

Just wait. Just wait. When you see #22 you will probably laugh but just wait til the game starts and he starts poppin. He didnt get the district defensive player of the year last year for nothing.

Just wait. Just wait. When you see #22 you will probably laugh but just wait til the game starts and he starts poppin. He didnt get the district defensive player of the year last year for nothing.

I know exactly what you mean. Number 22 has laid several bone chilling hits and is probably in the triple figures in tackles.

I don't know any specifics on the locked topics you're crying about and I didn't lock them. If you ever have any questions on anything on the board, it's better to email the site owner (coach T) instead of crying about it on here. Your question was answered-most likely it got too far away from football-yet you continued to cry about it. Quit crying and talk football, it's the playoffs.

I garuntee you that Im not joking. This Love boy is real good and it will be hard for Copper to knock a hole in the line for their runners to run through. That Copper coach needs to make his runners run wide and away from this Love boy.

He looks good and runs good, but has a little way to go before he starts in the SEC.

I have seen him play and I have talked to several people who have also seen him play (in several different games) and I have yet to find anyone that was impressed.

Love plays football like basketball,has no intensity at all,he has not been a factor in two years,kid this size should wear people out,reminds me of the kid from oliver springs last year i think they called Mr.biggs,huge kid,little aggresion.A 6-5 280 pound kid should be making noise all game long.Maybe Kentucky can bring the best out of him,wish him luck,at least he has the opportunity!