Riverdale / Maryville?

SCtribe

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since both teams are 2 seeds, where would this game be played? If indeed they play each other.

In Division I, the higher seeded team shall be the host school. If the two schools are the same seed, in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket shall be the host team. In even-numbered years the bottom team in each bracket shall be the host team.

So it would be at Riverdale, they are closer to I-24 ya know :roflol:

In Division I, the higher seeded team shall be the host school. If the two schools are the same seed, in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket shall be the host team. In even-numbered years the bottom team in each bracket shall be the host team.

So it would be at Riverdale, they are closer to I-24 ya know :roflol:

I KNOW Maryville folks know the way here. They have been here enough collecting Gold at MTSU! :thumb:

Im getting tired of following you around on all these threads. If you don't calm down im going to send you to your room.

No problem WaCo, We will leave the boards open for dbFan to express his opinion all he wants.

We will have nothing to say about it untill then.We play Science Hill this week.

No disrespect intended, but I have to see y'all get past the second round before I believe it. I've seen Maryville.

Also not y'alls fault. The caliber of teams in your District do not get you ready for playoff football.

I agree completely about our district. Restructuring the districts is the worst thing that could have happened to us. Many local people are glad to see some of the old local rivalries restored but i hate it. I miss playing Bearden, Jeff County and Oak Ridge every year. I hope someday soon we can find a way into Maryville's regular season or maybe Riverdale or another district seven school. I'm hoping for a great post season and the potential 3rd round with Maryville to try and get some revenge for last years bad showing. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!