Greeneville Vs. Fulton Round 2

DevilMan03

Who Wins?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Greeneville is a very talented football team. I wish I could say the same about academics. I think you forgot a period somewhere in your sentence.

I'm still going with Fulton in a close one.

Maybe this guy can't use periods correctly, but Greeneville city schools is one of the

best school districts in the state so I wouldn't say anything about Greeneville's

academics if I were you.

Maybe this guy can't use periods correctly, but Greeneville city schools is one of the

best school districts in the state so I wouldn't say anything about Greeneville's

academics if I were you.

Yes they are a fine school... But I think what you overlooking is that even Toyota dropped the ball and sent out some lemons. On the positive side... at least he found the space bar.

Go Falcons!

Yea, I'd like to see the Falcons back to being the team to beat in 4A! I believe they will soon, just like I believe the Devils will be back to a 5-5 team soon!

[/quote

i don't think anyone in their right mind would question ALCOA and thier unbeleivable run. Likewise, I dont think anyone in their right mind would say GHS will be a 5-5 team anymore either, as long as they play in the Blue Ridge Elementary League

Food is ok, I like the nachos myself. Come real early and get a bite at the Bean Barn. Hurry though, they close at 2:00, however, the best cheeseburger you'll ever eat. They also have some pretty good beans and cornbread, make sure you get them all the way. Jerry and Donna should pay me for this free advertising, but then I guess it wouldn't be free.

the

if you cant make the Bean Barn, the " little top " is open til 6:30 and although a bit pricey, their hotdogs, burgers and shakes are un equalled in Greenevegas....located just up the road on N. Main, this little circle thru joint offers old time quality with todays prices...haha. i'm sure Keith and Liz would appreciatte the free advertising here as well, but i guess the 70 bucks or more i spend there a week buiding my gut and my cholesterol levels will have to suffice.

Well it's what we all been waiting for: Game Day. I can almost smell the popcorn and the fresh cut rug. I can almost hear the leather popping and the cheerleaders chanting along with band. Fulton fans, I must say I have had fun this week and wish it could go on longer, but one dream ends tonight. I hope you all have a safe trip down to little ole Greeneville and bring a lot of fans. It's going to be a good one. Are you ready? Cause I'm bringing all my rowdy friends tonight.

academics if I were you.

Easy Chief, you are getting a little too worked up over academics.

It's gameday, hope everyone has a good time at the game tonight, and Dodgerdude...I hope you get a good crowd at your academic seminar you will be hosting during the game.