51 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Champions (Alcoa)
    • Corn Dogs (Loudon)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another game where I will be home before the 10pm news. Alcoa football is great for old people. Its usually over before the sun goes down.

Also what was up with nobody wanting to fight the weather friday night? Seriously, thats annoying. If you couldnt show up when its cold to cheer for the team in the first round then keep your bandwagon butts home in the later rounds when we're playing tougher teams. I hate "loyal" fans sometime.

Alcoa is the best team ever and will ever be ever in the history of forever and they are gods among men and they make other teams tremble in fear and cower at the mear glance of their glistening helmets made of the gods magic super superior supernatural goodness that makes them so great that all will worship them and the streets will flow in the blood of the nonbelievers!!!!

That's about what I get from every Alcoa fan on here or am I mistaken? :blink:

Alcoa is the best team ever and will ever be ever in the history of forever and they are gods among men and they make other teams tremble in fear and cower at the mear glance of their glistening helmets made of the gods magic super superior supernatural goodness that makes them so great that all will worship them and the streets will flow in the blood of the nonbelievers!!!!

:roflol::roflol:

NO DOUBT MY FRIEND!

Another game where I will be home before the 10pm news. Alcoa football is great for old people. Its usually over before the sun goes down.

Also what was up with nobody wanting to fight the weather friday night? Seriously, thats annoying. If you couldnt show up when its cold to cheer for the team in the first round then keep your bandwagon butts home in the later rounds when we're playing tougher teams. I hate "loyal" fans sometime.

I don't know where you were sitting Friday night, but when I was at the concessions and looked at the crowd, the home side was full. Visitor's side was almost empty, though. Maybe that's what you're talking about?

Please stay on your kiddie boards if your going to post this crap. You come on this thread and talk this trash. What makes you any different than the people your talking about? MOST Alcoa fans are respectful of our opponents. There is some bantering among posters but most of its in good fun. We are a very proud community and love to support our team. Who wouldn't be proud to be a Tornadoes these days? 6 STRAIGHT CHAMPIONSHIPS, 39 OR IS IT 40 consecutive straight game, 12 total state championships. So I'm sure the team you pull for doesn't hold up to these standard. Thats why you come on here and attack our team/fans.... <_<

On to the game this Friday night. Loudon should not be overlooked as catfish has stated. They are very physical and have an excellent quarterback. If Alcoa comes out with their A game then we should be fine. If not then this game should be competitive for a couple of quarters at least. We will have to wait and see... GO TORNADOES.....

It's official...Polk is the new Elizabethton.

Too bad they will never see the F5.