Alcoa v. Loudon

Round 2  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Champions (Alcoa)
    • Corn Dogs (Loudon)

What's happening in the world??................I walked up to a concession stand in the Stone Mountain GA park...........I told the girl "I'd like a couple of dip dawgs and a sweet tea,..............You'da thought I was talking some foreign lang. by her reaction? This in the heart of Dixie??? :blink:

APB, wonder how many times you could hook `ol Auto with the same corndog!fishing_2.gif

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad Alcoa's fan's don't have as much class as their players and coaches.

Auto, last time I unintentionally insulted you by posting a laughing smiley to APB's corndog funnies. We don't know each other personally but I do know the Blount Co. Gang. They look like they have all stuffed away a few corndogs (dip dawgs) in their day, me included. They are just poke.gif ya a bit. But I do have to admit to getting a case of the giggles when I saw the images of the corn battered and deep fried pork parts on a stick. Kind of like when someone passes gas on a wooden pew in church... you try not to laugh but you just can't help it.

Mr.APB & BC: Your applied knowledge of computer imaging skills is matched only by your sense of rural country wit. Additionally your creativity and how it applies suggests to me that you were in much trouble as a youth. Sensitivity issues are still present and I expect that a full confessional and sincere apology to hundreds of coacht posters is in order before you receive your gold watch. :mrgreen:

Good luck to both teams. Auto, if the Redskins can pull off this upset, I'll personally send a case of corndogs to our Blount Co. pranksters on your behalf :thumb:

Alcoa has this game in their hands. Alcoa is too physical for Loudon. Now Loudon is a very good team. But Alcoa is 6 in a row state champions. Loudon better bring their A game and then some if they want to pull an upset on Alcoa. I have a question though... What is up with the corn dog jokes? Is it an inside joke between Loudon and Alcoa or what?

Alcoa has this game in their hands. Alcoa is too physical for Loudon. Now Loudon is a very good team. But Alcoa is 6 in a row state champions. Loudon better bring their A game and then some if they want to pull an upset on Alcoa. I have a question though... What is up with the corn dog jokes? Is it an inside joke between Loudon and Alcoa or what?

If you really want to know, you who seeks knowledge, search page 15 in the CAK vs. Alcoa thread from last week starting at post #219.

Alcoa better play better in the 1st Half this time around. Loudon has been a team that the Tornadoes have struggled to come out and play a complete game against. In the playoffs that can come back to haunt anybody, even if your school is named "ALCOA".

Whatever!!! Exactly how many points has Loudon scored against the F5 over the past 4 years???? I bet the answer is not too many. :thumb: Bring it! :hungry: