Perry Co vs Bruceton?

theGURU

So I guess playing McKenzie(9-1 semifinals in 2A last year), Camden(10-0) in 3A along with Huntingdon,TCA(in 2nd round of 2A playoffs with Alabama commit Jabriel Washington)and Dresden(who beat Riverside by the way) was a cupcake schedule compared to PC?? Come'on Man!! I believe PC gets the win but let's not talk like the Vikings are the Steelers or somebody. Seems like that move back across the river that the Viking fans cried for all those years has worked out pretty well for ya. :roflol: How many playoff wins did they have or even appearances when they were in the region with the Jackson schools and Fayette Acad. on the west side of the state?? Again I see PC getting the W and it may get out of hand but who knows it is the playoffs! Bruceton good luck and glad to see you guys back in the playoffs you guys have a tradition PC hopes to achieve one day.

So I guess playing McKenzie(9-1 semifinals in 2A last year), Camden(10-0) in 3A along with Huntingdon,TCA(in 2nd round of 2A playoffs with Alabama commit Jabriel Washington)and Dresden(who beat Riverside by the way) was a cupcake schedule compared to PC?? Come'on Man!! I believe PC gets the win but let's not talk like the Vikings are the Steelers or somebody. Seems like that move back across the river that the Viking fans cried for all those years has worked out pretty well for ya. :roflol: How many playoff wins did they have or even appearances when they were in the region with the Jackson schools and Fayette Acad. on the west side of the state?? Again I see PC getting the W and it may get out of hand but who knows it is the playoffs! Bruceton good luck and glad to see you guys back in the playoffs you guys have a tradition PC hopes to achieve one day.

Dude??? Why bash all of us at PC because one idiot can't keep his mouth shut. If he had actually looked at Bruceton's schedule he would have still shot off at the mouth cause he don't know football, he was a baseball player. <_<

As I have said before, and will probably have to say again, IGNORE VIKINGS1! He knows absolutely nothing about football. I think he just enjoys making PC fans look ignorant on here.

PC never had a team like this one. What does 10 yrs ago got to do with this team? Heck went 0- 10 just 3yrs ago. We haven only made it here but 2 times and never past here. We love our team bring your west TN teams to our side of river. We will be playing with this year’s team not one from 10 yrs ago. We will see who is crying then.

PC never had a team like this one. What does 10 yrs ago got to do with this team? Heck went 0- 10 just 3yrs ago. We haven only made it here but 2 times and never past here. We love our team bring your west TN teams to our side of river. We will be playing with this year’s team not one from 10 yrs ago. We will see who is crying then.

Perry County by 40