Collinwood @ Jo Byrns

Shep

I know that it was. I was reading about it in the threads when y'all were trying to fight Ole Miss. $200? It probably could have been a lot worse. Do you have to pay them everytime you have T-shirts printed? It always amazes how people go crazy over trying to deny a sports team a mascot over something that is obviously part of history.

... Good Luck to the Rebels as well we are pulling for you.

As I understand it, it's simply $200 a year all inclusive to use Col. Reb. Now THAT is BS IMO. But we'll do it as long as we have to.

And I hope we both bring home the gold. Met some fine folks from there in Adams (even tonight)!!!!! Hung out with some great ones tonight as a matter of fact!!! Ya'll come see us when ya can!!!! But, don't forget we got that witch spray over here!!

Good luck to ya'll Devils too. Reckon we all earned our place in the sun!!!!! Now we gotta live up to it!!! :thumb::popcorneater:

yeah, I know Jo Byrns gets a lot of sunshine blown their way cause they

are somewhat close to Nashville. But Im guessing you don't know squat

about region 6 football or Collinwood football for that matter. Clarksville

Academy was talking blowout too and they has some nice players but weren't

even in the same class with Collinwood to be honest about it. It was

a good scrimmage for our younger guys though.

All we know about region 6 is what we hear the region 6 posters blow. We do know we play a region six team Friday night. Jo Byrns run D is very good. If Collinwood can't pass its gonna be very difficult for them.

All we know about region 6 is what we hear the region 6 posters blow. We do know we play a region six team Friday night. Jo Byrns run D is very good. If Collinwood can't pass its gonna be very difficult for them.

and what we know is alot of the same posters who were predicting ca,nc would both win easily last night are now saying asme kind of things this week

Is it just me or are the jb posters a little over confident of their team? The years i have been on here they haven't been that cocky and now they are. I could almost promise you that this years team is no were near as good as the teams in years past but that's just me.. If jb comes out and thinks they are just gonna dismantle cwood then they are terribly wrong.

good luck to both teams hope cwood comes out with a W.

I was told tonight at the South Fulton-Huntingdon game that this Jo Byrnes team was better than the 08 team and that they would be in Cookeville this year.They were talking like Wayne Co and Perry Co wasn't that good and in watching Huntingdon last night..told me they would beat Huntingdon by as much as the Jo Byrnes coach wanted.So..guess none of us has a chance this year.

I was told tonight at the South Fulton-Huntingdon game that this Jo Byrnes team was better than the 08 team and that they would be in Cookeville this year.They were talking like Wayne Co and Perry Co wasn't that good and in watching Huntingdon last night..told me they would beat Huntingdon by as much as the Jo Byrnes coach wanted.So..guess none of us has a chance this year.

I am from Jo Byrns and I will say Wayne County and Perry County are good teams. I don't know who from Jo Byrns told you they weren't but I will say as bad as I would like to see it happen you don't have a chance against Perry County if you make it that far.

I can't remember if I posted this on here but I thought our game against Clarksville Academy was about like a first round playoff game and the NCS game was like a second round game. Based on tonight's results I'd say that's about right. Collinwood looks like a solid team; I'd say as good as NCS except that they run the ball well and NCS passes the ball well.

JB will need their A-game in this one. Let's FINISH this Devils!!!

Take it easy on my Trojans

I am from Jo Byrns and I will say Wayne County and Perry County are good teams. I don't know who from Jo Byrns told you they weren't but I will say as bad as I would like to see it happen you don't have a chance against Perry County if you make it that far.

Who are you saying doesn't have a chance ?And I wasnt the one saying Perry Co wasn't that good.there were several from Jo Byrnes at South Fulton last night and were nice guys.Said Jo Byrnes had a junior quarterback that could do it all.were going to be betetr next year,losing only 1 lineman and that Jo Byrnes would beat Wayne Co and Perry Co if they were to play.!They told me the quarterback from Perry Co was really good..thought he was better than Rice from Wayne Co and believe he said Jo Byrnes may have beaten Perry Co last year but the quarterback from Perry Co got hurt.Siad it would have been closer if not for that.Said they owed Wayne Co from last year.All I know is they told me that Jo Byrnes would be in the Stste Championship.

Edited by mrbigster

We feel your pain JB...anytime you build success and us as fans become confident in our team, the perception becomes that we are arrogant and cocky. Welcome to the world of being a "Contender".

Piratetom, you know every fan base has some posters that are cocky, thats just the way it is. I'm pretty laid back but when I read some of the stuff that folks put on here I have just got to mess with them. Sometimes I post on here how I really feel but sometimes its just more fun to pull strings. I'm gonna be honest with you team, we have a good yeam this year at Jo Byrns . Do I think we can be beat, yes. When you get to this point in the season most anyone can beat you. We are a discipline team and I think that is the main reason for our success this year. I feel like Collinwood has a good team and so does Wayne County and Perry County. I have said all along it was gonna be very hard to make thru the west and I still believe that.

Edited by reddevil44