Friendship @ Signal

croz6110

There hasnt ever been too many FCS fans on here, and why would you wanna rag on us? According to ya'lls fans, the golden ball might as well be given to you right now. im sure SM has about three times the amount of kids at their school so your supposed to beat us. Ya'll are just fortunate you have a chance to win it this year because when you move into 3A, you will never get passed that team from somewhere around knoxville. . . . . Oh yeah Alcoa.

I can promise you that signal mtns fans don't expect the gold ball to be handed to them. They do expect however for their kids to earn that gold ball! Which they should they have some great things going on up there and the fans are just standing behind the kids. They are a class a act up there on the mtn. Don't let troll and them fool ya they just like to give you a hard time on here!

its 3 dollars to park and yes you might have to walk a little bit. bratt is just a whiner from sequacthie thats angry signal has beaten them 3 straight years

I was charged $3 your right, but I figured since this was playoffs inflation would set in, and tell me one thing I said that wasn't true. I am from Sequatchie and not sequacthie and you haven't beat us 3 straight years. I thought this was only your second year of varsity. I'm not mad because we lost to SM, I just have a problem with being charged for parking when you have to park a mile away if your not there 2 hours before the game. I could have mentioned the two pot-o-toilets for bathrooms, but I didn't (oops guess I let that slip). Just wait ole buddy, when the newness wares off, SM will be just another school. Maybe your mad that I am not being SM's best buddy like powerp and purplelegend after you beat us. I will end on this SM wins 28-18

I was charged $3 your right, but I figured since this was playoffs inflation would set in, and tell me one thing I said that wasn't true. I am from Sequatchie and not sequacthie and you haven't beat us 3 straight years. I thought this was only your second year of varsity. I'm not mad because we lost to SM, I just have a problem with being charged for parking when you have to park a mile away if your not there 2 hours before the game. I could have mentioned the two pot-o-toilets for bathrooms, but I didn't (oops guess I let that slip). Just wait ole buddy, when the newness wares off, SM will be just another school. Maybe your mad that I am not being SM's best buddy like powerp and purplelegend after you beat us. I will end on this SM wins 28-18

okay we have beat you 2 straight years and you never talk about football on here you just want to complain about everything i pay to park everywhere i go get over it and yeah once the newness wears off we will have bathrooms and other facilities

I believe Baylor North will win this game, but I also think that Friendship Christian-Lebanon will give them a good game. I hope Friendship Christian-Lebanon comes dressed for this game, otherwise they might get the same treatment South Pitt got last season on the mountain. South Pitt dressed in a tent. Have they fixed that setup since then or is it still a tent dressing room? :roflol:

Opinions are like rear ends,some just nicer than others. I think the only way for anyone in 2a to beat SM is to play just like UC did last season. Can't get into a shooting match with um ,they have more guns. Don't know if anyone is equipped to do that, but it could be done. Now if they were playing in the classifaction they belong in, They might run out of bullets pretty quick. The TSSAA is nuts. Don't get me wrong ,I don't have anything against SM, They are just playing where the tssaa Put um,they just put um the wrong place. Can't fault them for that. GOOOOOOOOOOOTROUSSSSDALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Opinions are like rear ends,some just nicer than others. I think the only way for anyone in 2a to beat SM is to play just like UC did last season. Can't get into a shooting match with um ,they have more guns. Don't know if anyone is equipped to do that, but it could be done. Now if they were playing in the classifaction they belong in, They might run out of bullets pretty quick. The TSSAA is nuts. Don't get me wrong ,I don't have anything against SM, They are just playing where the tssaa Put um,they just put um the wrong place. Can't fault them for that. GOOOOOOOOOOOTROUSSSSDALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dang Pujo, I thought you wuz my buddy, now you startin all this go trousdale stuff. Guess I'z gonna have to puke my mouth and become a Boyd fan. Didn't want to have to make that long drive to Hampton anyway.:roflol:

smiley-char124.gif When we opened 3 years ago, had 1/2 junior class and no seniors. Wuz legit 2a size, didn't know how fast we would grow, and played a JV schedule. Turns out we grew fast, but not enough to git a 20% increase required by T$$AA for mid-cycle reclassification. This year's enrollment ('bout 600) did reach that threshold, so next year we'll be 3a/4a. Don't think the school is physically big enough to ever git to AAA enrollment, but I might be wrong.

If ya don't live on The Mountain, ya don't understand the community. A wise man from the Valley told me the other day, "If ya ain't from Signal Mountain, ya don't like Signal Mountain." The Troll moved to the mountain when my kids wuz young to take advantage of an excellent public school system. Problem wuz, no high school; so many kids went to Baylor, McCallie, GPS, Boyd, CCS, etc. after 6th grade. Got a great community, good families, and great kids. (and yes, some money too) Many of us have chosen to put our money into the local public school system, rather than pay private tuition. (Mountain Education Fund) The community even raised half the money to build the school. Hamilton County don't put any more into Signal Mountain HS than any other school. We, the community, make up the difference. Just got "International Baccalaureate" status (one of 18 in TN), so we're able to give our kids a private school education in a public school environment.

As for athletics, like I said, we got great kids. Excellent pee wee league, Signal Mountain Tackle Football League, middle school, and now high school. Volleyball, soccer, basketball, baseball, wrestling, and even golf. (That one's fer you O3P) We ain't a flash in the pan, like a Temple. You fellers gonna have to put up with us, and the Troll, for a loooooong time. We will be competitors, even in AA. This is the beginning of a dynasty. Ya don't have to like it, but ya gonna have to git used to it.

Not directed at you, Pujo, just yer post that finally got me goin'.:)

Sorry for the prolonged discourse, the Troll had an itch that just had to be scratched.:roflolk:

Now...this public school gonna kick some private school arse Friday night! :hungry: