Friendship @ Signal

croz6110

I assume that these young lads are ready to go to war in this one since we are within the 24 hour window. The young lads at Signal should be hungry to advance this week. I expect a very festive atmosphere for this game between these two fine clubs.

And You And Your Entourage Aint Alowed In! :roflolk: So Go Somewhere Else :twisted:

Since I work with so many guys from Hartsville, I normally save my trash talk for TC only; but I will make an exception for this game.

After watching our team practice, grow, and play better over the course of the year, I believe that Friendship CAN beat SM Friday night. Signal can talk all the want about the MERCY rule being put in effect nine out of ten games....but in the end the only team they didn't MERCY rule is the only real team they played, SP. Before someone from SM comments about our weak schedule..."I KNOW."

Now, I didn't say that we WOULD beat SM; I said we COULD....that the outcome lies with the players and :( coaches. Hopefully our coach will not cost us another victory (ie. TC).

As for all the TC fans on here talking it up and supporting us...WHY? When have TC fans EVER cared about us at Friendship? Just the other night your fans and PLAYERS were at our game mocking and trash talking the players and FANS during the game. I think I know why you are so willing to root for us....your SCARED that you might actually have to play SM; your SCARED that that pretty little record might me in jeopardy if you do have play SM. So thanks, but no thanks for your support!

Go Commanders!!

Since I work with so many guys from Hartsville, I normally save my trash talk for TC only; but I will make an exception for this game.

After watching our team practice, grow, and play better over the course of the year, I believe that Friendship CAN beat SM Friday night. Signal can talk all the want about the MERCY rule being put in effect nine out of ten games....but in the end the only team they didn't MERCY rule is the only real team they played, SP. Before someone from SM comments about our weak schedule..."I KNOW."

Now, I didn't say that we WOULD beat SM; I said we COULD....that the outcome lies with the players and :( coaches. Hopefully our coach will not cost us another victory (ie. TC).

As for all the TC fans on here talking it up and supporting us...WHY? When have TC fans EVER cared about us at Friendship? Just the other night your fans and PLAYERS were at our game mocking and trash talking the players and FANS during the game. I think I know why you are so willing to root for us....your SCARED that you might actually have to play SM; your SCARED that that pretty little record might me in jeopardy if you do have play SM. So thanks, but no thanks for your support!

Go Commanders!!

Where do you work? :roflol: Its not that we are supporting the Commode Doors per se...more like we are supporting region 4.:thumb:

Guest Termite

Go Commanders!!

Everybody likes a sweater vest every now and then. :roflol: