Fairview (10-1) @ Milan (10-1)

Bulldog Fan #2

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like?

• Fairview
    • Milan

FRairview wins by 10. Milan has not faced Fairview before......Please take them lightly.

The team probably won't take you guys lightly, but the fans probably will. I think if Gibson Co. would've played the schedule Fairview played this year, we might've even gotten a win on it! Milan has never faced Fairview and Fairview has never faced Milan. You will go into Johnny Hale stadium excited and ready to play and you will come out with a loss. Milan is good and clicking right now and that's not good for a visiting opponent unless your Alcoa. Milan will win easily.

Milan 49

Fairview 7

Farview will be lucky just to score 10 and they probably wont be able to do that until the pups come in to close out the game.

Always love when a camper pops in at playoff time to throw two cents of nonsense and walk away. I did vote for Milan on this game but to say Fairview can't even score ten points until the pups are in is just insulting mouth running.

Always love when a camper pops in at playoff time to throw two cents of nonsense and walk away. I did vote for Milan on this game but to say Fairview can't even score ten points until the pups are in is just insulting mouth running.

I apologize for making you feel insulted. Including last nights game, Milan is giving up less than 9pts per game. Majority of those points, but not all came against the pups. I would vote that Fairview would not score 10 before I would vote that they would win by 10.

I am challenging all DAWG fans to be at the game Friday night. I was a bit embarrassed this past Friday night. I could not believe how empty the stadium was. I know it was a bit cold, but this is Milan and it is November. It was sad to say the least.

Good Post - We do need the house packed this Friday night!! Heard that Fairview travels well and will bring a good crowd. The least we can do as fans is to show up and support our Dawgs!

These posts from milan fans look strangely familiar. where have i seen this before.... Oh yea, page said same stuff right before we played them as well. I just hope milan plays half as good as the people who dont play talk.

I assure you that the Bulldogs will not overlook the Jackets this Friday night. Too much riding on it not to take it serious and our coaches tend to do a much better job of taking every game seriously than us fans do.

But, I can also assure you this isn't the same team as the Page Patriots you make reference too. Milan expects to win this Friday night and so do the fans. Call it cocky or obnoxious if you want to.......we call it Milan Bulldog Football.