Hendersonville Commandos at Henry County Patriots

QBClubPrez

Have you had to sit over there.. If you move wrong forward or backward you could break an ankle or fall through. They are very narrow to walk across to your seat. Best advice got to the top and stand on the seat not the foot stand again very narrow H-ville will see what I'm talking about don't say i didn't warn you.

I agree ,Wave. Just trying to interject a little ironic humor here, apparantly unsuccessfully.

GO BIG RED

..... and he has the most phenomenal balance I've ever seen in a HC back!!!

GO BIG RED

I agree with you guys about him. He's a very solid player and has become a vital part of our offense this year. I hope he gets a chance to play at the next level because I think he's plenty good enough. But I do understand he's had some discipline and attendence problems over the last couple of years which is probably why we haven't really seen him heavily integrated into the offense until this season. I hope he has gotten it together because either way, he's a heck of a player who is fun to watch, and will be one of the few "big losses" from this senior class.

Things to watch for in this game.

H-ville is very sound fundamental team they run a very basic version of the wing-t.

They block down very well on O-line and the ends keep the Lb's pinched oustside on the buck sweep so the tb (20) can cut it back.

They lack team speed but make up for it power.

They took some wicked hits this past week and may be sore.

The QB hurt his left arm and was holding it gingerly throughout the 2nd half.

The only negatives I can say about them is 63 likes to eye gouge and play rough after the whistle which will lead to a few 2nd swings getting called against you.

The LB 34 isn't real big but likes to fly in on hits a little late on the whistle.

57 is a beast he is the real deal 6-4 285 and runs like a freight train... good luck doing anything against him.

HC has the home field advantage.

A monster home side and a flimsy visitors side... better have your affairs in order on those stands.

They will feed you anything you want to eat before the game.. they even offer it without having to be asked.

They have tremendous team speed and power.

I honestly believe they never had to play 4 quarters against anyone last year and ran out of gas against Gallatin. 14-14 after 3 ended up 35-14.

If H-ville can keep HC's O off the field they have a chance if not HC probably by 7. I would say 3 but their kicker last year barely made xp's.

If it weren't so far a drive I would love to see this game but since my team is out I'll have to wait to see the score after the game.

Again good luck to both teams I think I may change my prediction to say not only the semi final team but also the State Championship for this games winner.

Our kicking game has been excellent this season with the exception of I think one game. :thumb:

And again, I wish I could be so sure as you are about that last comment. I do agree that whoever wins this will more than likely make it to the semis. But it's going to be a tall task to beat whoever comes out of Quad 4. Not impossible by any stretch of the imagination, but whoever comes out of that quad will more than likely be the heavy favorite to win the title.

H-ville is very sound fundamental team they run a very basic version of the wing-t.

They block down very well on O-line and the ends keep the Lb's pinched oustside on the buck sweep so the tb (20) can cut it back.

The only negatives I can say about them is 63 likes to eye gouge and play rough after the whistle which will lead to a few 2nd swings getting called against you.

The LB 34 isn't real big but likes to fly in on hits a little late on the whistle.

57 is a beast he is the real deal 6-4 285 and runs like a freight train... good luck doing anything against him.

HC has the home field advantage.

A monster home side and a flimsy visitors side... better have your affairs in order on those stands.

They will feed you anything you want to eat before the game.. they even offer it without having to be asked.

They have tremendous team speed and power.

I honestly believe they never had to play 4 quarters against anyone last year and ran out of gas against Gallatin. 14-14 after 3 ended up 35-14.

If H-ville can keep HC's O off the field they have a chance if not HC probably by 7. I would say 3 but their kicker last year barely made xp's.

If it weren't so far a drive I would love to see this game but since my team is out I'll have to wait to see the score after the game.

Again good luck to both teams I think I may change my prediction to say not only the semi final team but also the State Championship for this games winner.

HC beware, #57 likes to get in his fair share of late hits as well. Be careful on the retaliation. Second man always gets the flag.

"wave88, on 07 November 2010 - 08:36 PM, said:

57 is a beast he is the real deal 6-4 285 and runs like a freight train... good luck doing anything against him..."

H-ville has a great, powerful defense. 20 is a fast player that can cut right and left quickly. 34 is a pure athlete, one of the strongest men out there. All over the field and hits hard. Definately a player to watch, very classy player. I've seen H-ville play 3 times this year and 34 was always the first to help other team up and to shake hands after the game. 57 is big and strong. He will knock the wind right out of you. Watch for 33's run. He gets crucial yardage for the commandos. Offense likes to run the ball alot but wouldn't be surprised if they mixed things up this game and started throwing. Well coached and disciplined team. If they can string together some passes on offense I call Commando win.

If frog had wings.... They don't so Patriots will win big!!! Pats are too quick and have too many weapons for unathletic Commandoes. Patriots will not allow them to run ball, so they better HOPE they can put a few passes together, but oh wait the Pats have a great secondary as well. So oh well, there's always next year, but wait Pats are very young, so great season Commandoes. Have nice l-o-n-g trip back to Nashville. I'll be listening from sunny Florida, but will drive up Semi's and finals. Go Pats!!! :popcorneater:

"wave88, on 07 November 2010 - 08:36 PM, said:

57 is a beast he is the real deal 6-4 285 and runs like a freight train... good luck doing anything against him..."

H-ville has a great, powerful defense. 20 is a fast player that can cut right and left quickly. 34 is a pure athlete, one of the strongest men out there. All over the field and hits hard. Definately a player to watch, very classy player. I've seen H-ville play 3 times this year and 34 was always the first to help other team up and to shake hands after the game. 57 is big and strong. He will knock the wind right out of you. Watch for 33's run. He gets crucial yardage for the commandos. Offense likes to run the ball alot but wouldn't be surprised if they mixed things up this game and started throwing. Well coached and disciplined team. If they can string together some passes on offense I call Commando win.

Edited by JunkYardDog

If frog had wings.... They don't so Patriots will win big!!! Pats are too quick and have too many weapons for unathletic Commandoes. Patriots will not allow them to run ball, so they better HOPE they can put a few passes together, but oh wait the Pats have a great secondary as well. So oh well, there's always next year, but wait Pats are very young, so great season Commandoes. Have nice l-o-n-g trip back to Nashville. I'll be listening from sunny Florida, but will drive up Semi's and finals. Go Pats!!! :popcorneater:

Start gathering as much film as possible for JNS. R'way wins in 2nd round however, no way they will beat JNS in the quarters. Take this to the bank!!!