Hendersonville Commandos at Henry County Patriots

QBClubPrez

Thank you, and I remember the tailgate get together in front of the field house last year during the Gallatin game round 2. Ate some good food that night, and think I did meet you if you were under the canopies by the trees. Ha Ha, you dont remember! There was a big RV parked next too the Field House too! I was just so upset that night not to meet The Red Warrior!

Ithink you would be very surprised and maybe humbled if you knew who Red Warrior is (or,at least who I think he is) I don't know anyone who really knows who he is for sure. The invite is for real.

GO BIG RED

Edited by olddevil

Your team's coaches are whiners...not you. I HATE the rule that we used to our advantage. That's not football...but I understand why it was used. It was there so why not do everything LEGAL to win. It is LEGAL. Hopefully that situation will not repeat itself. Some from Henry County were proud that we outsmarted the rulebook...I was not among that group. That being said, I would have done the same thing.

I respect that, but I wouldnt have. He is right about players jumping off and taking cheap shots at our players which is really the only problem I had w/ the whole situation. I happened to be walking behind the HC sideline headed for the gate during this time and I do remember the players laughing it up.....

Hendersonville Fans:

A lot of tailgateing will be going on Friday.In the north practice field endzone(end nearest the field house and close to the west entrance) we will have a huge pot of duck and shrimp jambalaya. You're welcome to join us for as long as it lasts.WE can get to know each other and talk a little 9AAA and 10AAA football.Kevin38 and commissioner, we'd be proud to serve you too.To show that Henry County fans aren't so bad, I'd be pleased to serve you too, THey Don't Care!!

GO BIG RED

I may just take you up on that offer; my wife is wanting to visit her parents this weekend so I might just ride up w/ her and catch the game. Appreciate the invite olddevil.....

Edited by Kevin38

Ithink you would be very surprised and maybe humbled if you knew who Red Warrior is (or,at least who I think he is) I don't know anyone who really knows who he is for sure. The invite is for real.

GO BIG RED

How about this? You guys win this week, and the Eagles win this week I will bring Coach Southerland with me to your tailgate party. Then you invite The Red Warrior, and he can meet Chris. Maybe The Red Warrior will see what Coach Gaddis saw in the man after they meet and he can stop all this accusing Southerland of Whinning so much. That is a great idea, I am going to call Coach, and we will see you next week I hope. Did love that bird you cooked last year too!

Hendersonville Fans:

A lot of tailgateing will be going on Friday.In the north practice field endzone(end nearest the field house and close to the west entrance) we will have a huge pot of duck and shrimp jambalaya. You're welcome to join us for as long as it lasts.WE can get to know each other and talk a little 9AAA and 10AAA football.Kevin38 and commissioner, we'd be proud to serve you too.To show that Henry County fans aren't so bad, I'd be pleased to serve you too, THey Don't Care!!

GO BIG RED

Thanks for your offer. The food sounds delicious. I appreciate the extension of generosity. My children have some friends who play for Jo Bryns and since we are now out of the running that want to make the short drive to Cedar Hill and watch the Jo Bryns vs Collinwood game. I am sure the game between HC and Hendersonville will be a hard fought game. Good luck to both teams and hope no one is hurt.

<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

Live your life in such a way, that those that do not know Christ, will come to know Christ because they know you"

Thanks for your offer. The food sounds delicious. I appreciate the extension of generosity. My children have some friends who play for Jo Bryns and since we are now out of the running that want to make the short drive to Cedar Hill and watch the Jo Bryns vs Collinwood game. I am sure the game between HC and Hendersonville will be a hard fought game. Good luck to both teams and hope no one is hurt.

<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

Live your life in such a way, that those that do not know Christ, will come to know Christ because they know you"

I am actually holding out on this game in hopes that JBS wins so I can catch their game next week which I believe will be against Wayne County..... :thumb:

HC-

1. Contain the sweep.

2. Secondary must stay awake.

3. Keep the H-Ville DLine at bay.

4. Play Agressive - Playing to win, not playing to not lose.

5. Special Teams

Hendersonville-

1. Be disciplined on D.

2. Wrap up on the feature backs.

3. Ball control. On offense such as the Commandos cannot cough up the ball.

4. Don't fall behind early.

5. Special Teams

Just the way I see it.