Hendersonville Commandos at Henry County Patriots

QBClubPrez

It's going to be a close one......however, those of you thinking that this is the same HC team who lost to Gallatin last year are dead wrong! Same uniform (except logo), different team. We rotate 2 QB's, 2 or 3 RB's, and to my knowledge no one plays both sides of the ball. Not as one dimensional as we seemed last season. I take HC by 10.....GO BIG RED!

0-3 That is an Historical Record....1-3 after tonight! Just another Historical Record!

CP10 ... Hope you guys have a Safe Trip to and from HenryLand!

GO PATS !!!!!!!!!!!

HA! we'll see about that in a couple hours

I know its 2010 and that record doesnt matter but i just had to throw it out there lol

Goodluck tonight guys Henry Co you guys have some good fans i respect that

GO COMMANDOS

It's going to be a close one......however, those of you thinking that this is the same HC team who lost to Gallatin last year are dead wrong! Same uniform (except logo), different team. We rotate 2 QB's, 2 or 3 RB's, and to my knowledge no one plays both sides of the ball. Not as one dimensional as we seemed last season. I take HC by 10.....GO BIG RED!

Interesting fact. HC is undefeated with those logos on their helmets. They didn't have them in the Liberty game. Just a random piece of useless information there.

How so? I love Dover: it is a beautiful little river town with very nice people. But, on my many trips to Clarksville and Nashville,I have on several occasions witnessed cars stopped between the Dairy Dip and Piggly Wiggly.I also have had several friends ticketed there.

If you are speaking of the rut,I wouldn't know for sure-- I'm not a hunter but going by what hunter friends are saying. I've also seen an increasing number of roadkill deer between the lake and Paris.

GO BIG RED

ehh. Look at his user name.

Starting to smell the upset. Go Commandos!

Not a upset. Henry Co. plays the same ole teams from clarksville and beats up on them but when they have to reach out and play other schools out of their Region they drop. Liberty and now Hendersonville. got to start playing tougher teams in the future if you want to advance in the play-offs

Big county like Henry Co can't win the gold that's funny