Riverdale / Maryville

SCtribe

I like your confidence but the torch is going to be handed East this year. There won't be a Riverdale and Maryville matchup this year, heck Farragut just might get the upset this year over the Big Rebels. Maryville looks a little down this year, remember in the Bearden game the score was 21-14 late in the fourth quarter before they pulled that fake punt 1st down out of their rear end. The domination is over, it's going to be Farragut versus DB next week in Kingsport. Roll Tribe!!!!!!! :thumb:

Confidence! I like it!!! :thumb:

Well , there may not be any Maryville fans claiming world supremacy , but it does look like we have some very confident posters a little further East ... :thumb:

I guarantee you that most of our fans are very humble about tonights game.I'd love to see a great Maryville team come to Kingsport next week,but I'm not looking past tonight

I like your confidence but the torch is going to be handed East this year. There won't be a Riverdale and Maryville matchup this year, heck Farragut just might get the upset this year over the Big Rebels. Maryville looks a little down this year, remember in the Bearden game the score was 21-14 late in the fourth quarter before they pulled that fake punt 1st down out of their rear end. The domination is over, it's going to be Farragut versus DB next week in Kingsport. Roll Tribe!!!!!!! :thumb:

Let us talk about rear ends... to you and yours that is probably the only way it could be accomplished.

GQ new that the Bearden DB's were bumping and holding up the receivers on on punting downs , so he asked the official if he was going to call pass interference if the punter threw a pass and the DB's held up the receivers. The answer was yes , they would call pass int if that was the case. So you see , that play was set up and calculated from the get go and even though the QB went to the punting position there was no adjustment by BHS , it was a first down either way. How is that for pulling something out of your rear end??? Which is something that you might want to do now. GO REBELS!!!

It is a little funny that this thread has more posts in it than the Maryville/Farragut thread... Thought no one was looking past tonights game?

OK , you got us , of course Maryville is looking past this game , that's the secret to success !! :roflol: Maybe if you looked real close you would see that most of the posts are not coming from the 2 schools mentioned in the title ...

I believe Maryville and Riverdale both have proven over and over that they don't take anyone for granted .

OK , you got us , of course Maryville is looking past this game , that's the secret to success !! :roflol: Maybe if you looked real close you would see that most of the posts are not coming from the 2 schools mentioned in the title ...

I believe Maryville and Riverdale both have proven over and over that they don't take anyone for granted .

Maryville and Riverdale are both top notch programs in TN but that has nothing to do with them not looking past other opponents. You can say all week long you are not looking past anyone but when their is evidence that states otherwise, this thread, it can be argued that you are in fact looking past this weeks and in this case next weeks game.

There are quite a few posts from other teams fans, but to say that Maryville and Riverdale fans arent posting on here quite a bit is incorrect.

Anyway, I hope that this game does come to be because it will be one of the best games of the playoffs, but both teams have two good opponents to get by first.

Maryville and Riverdale are both top notch programs in TN but that has nothing to do with them not looking past other opponents. You can say all week long you are not looking past anyone but when their is evidence that states otherwise, this thread, it can be argued that you are in fact looking past this weeks and in this case next weeks game.

There are quite a few posts from other teams fans, but to say that Maryville and Riverdale fans arent posting on here quite a bit is incorrect.

Anyway, I hope that this game does come to be because it will be one of the best games of the playoffs, but both teams have two good opponents to get by first.

ok , I stand corrected ... I believe with my post here that puts us over the 37% figure ( you like that number Starz !? ) for Maryville / Riverdale fans posting on this thread which is blatant proof of some Looking ahead going on ... so I'm worried now . This Quarles guy is sort of new at this playoff thingie and he's still trying to figure out how to keep his team from looking ahead when several of our over 40 , fat , balding fans go over this 37% figure in threads looking ahead here on Coach T land . We sort of like this Quarles guy though , so we may just let him slide and give him a little bit longer on figuring out how to prevent this in the future ! I may just start a Maryville / Smyrna thread now !! :roflol:

Edited by pepvol

ok , I stand corrected ... I believe with my post here that puts us over the 37% figure ( you like that number Starz !? ) for Maryville / Riverdale fans posting on this thread which is blatant proof of some Looking ahead going on ... so I'm worried now . This Quarles guy is sort of new at this playoff thingie and he's still trying to figure out how to keep his team from looking ahead when several of our over 40 , fat , balding fans go over this 37% figure in threads looking ahead here on Coach T land . We sort of like this Quarles guy though , so we may just let him slide and give him a little bit longer on figuring out how to prevent this in the future ! I may just start a Maryville / Smyrna thread now !! :roflol:

nice!!!roflolk.gif

Edited by rebulldawg

Hmmmm....I'm biting my tongue here.

bahahahahaha sorry I couldn't bite my tongue hard enough.

Fellers eye'm evun wurser.....My tongue iz bleedin'........ Vurry simmylur two tha time eye took mommaSTARS sevrull yeer ago ovur two tha old Duff's Smore-Giz-Board.....Her tongue gotta flappin' when'st see saw all that food and enterfeared wif her choppers.....Fer sum reesun Duff's wint out ov biznuss..... :unsure:

Edited by STARSNBARS