Anderson County @ Knox West

RunninRebels

AC vandalized West High Schools press box? PAALEEZEEEEE, That is the oldest trick in school to get your team fired-up. Probably the only place around that campus where there are no security cameras.

I remember about six years ago, several West students were said to have urinated in a teams water coolers before the game and got caught. They were made to apologize at the other teams school. This was the week before AC played them and AC managers were posted to guard the water at all times up to the game. West students are just as capable of performing this act as someone from AC, driving 25 miles and jumping a seven foot fence with barb-wire at the top.

Sounds like some of the West people, from that superior district, are a little worried about AC.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

colonel, that's why I said it was humorous the kids thought AC did it. But the press box really was vandalized and the three kids that did it are on video. They threw chairs through the windows and sprayed the fire extinguishers all over the place. Besides everybody knows that 25 miles is way too far to drive a tractor. Just kidding Mavs good luck

colonel, that's why I said it was humorous the kids thought AC did it. But the press box really was vandalized and the three kids that did it are on video. They threw chairs through the windows and sprayed the fire extinguishers all over the place. Besides everybody knows that 25 miles is way too far to drive a tractor. Just kidding Mavs good luck

:popcorneater:

Edited by Space3

About the vandalism to the press box. It is extensive. As of right now, the scoreboard and the public address system are not working at West. This could affect West ability to host this game. Knox County is working at the repairs right now as I type this. There is a reward out for information leading to the suspects. They are on video but it is too dark to actually see their faces.