Wayne County at Jo Byrns

jusboro

Who wins?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins between these 2 playoff rivals?

• Jo Byrns
    • Wayne County

That would be an excellent idea that I believe would benefit both of these football programs. Also, and I dont know if Coach Williams would go for it, but if JBS could schedule a yearly game w/ Greenbrier, that would give them a solid test each season as well. I would try to have that game, mid to late season.....

I think the GVILLE would be gordensville not Greenbriar

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's better to have an array of weapons that you can use, one guy can only get you so far.

Perfect example, Marco Dailey with Mt. Pleasant.

Probably one of the greatest 1A players ever to play in Tennessee, but he just couldn't get it done alone.

Rice is no Dailey either. OOPPS... Sorry, I spouted off before I read your other post.... My bad, but I did leave up what I posted..

Edited by wholder

You really think that Rice carrying the load is better than having all the weapons around him like Crews, Warren, and Graham?

In a way I do but I don't think for a moment that WC's offense is all T. Rice. The thing that scares me the most is when we've got good coverage and he decides to tuck it and run. The WC offense is deadly when he rolls to his right and has the option to run or pass. There are ways to stop/limit them but it's tough to do. Even with a good game plan WC is still going to make plays and score points. We've just got to make them earn every inch of it.

I expect a low scoring game with the winner winning by 7 or less. Both teams better pack their lunch cause itS go or go home!!!

LET'S GO RED....FINISH!!!!!!

Edited by MOTO24

Talked with 2 of the cwood starting linemen today.....they said JB was solid up front but wasn't as much in the trenches as everybody talked em up to be. They felt WC was just as good and maybe better up front. I didn't say it, they did, so don't be hatin. We'll see Fri. Night!! Come on Cats!!!!

WAYNE COUNTY BY TWO TOUCHDOWNS!!!BEAT THEM LIKE A DRUM!!!!

No, he's not. Rice has already signed to go to a 4-year university. Not trying to dog on Marco, he was a great player. Just seems a shame to let so much God-given talent go to waste. Does anybody know what he's doing now?

Marco could have signed with a 4-year university, if his grades would have been in order. Last I heard he was at a community college in Kansas but he's not there anymore.

In a way I do but I don't think for a moment that WC's offense is all T. Rice. The thing that scares me the most is when we've got good coverage and he decides to tuck it and run. The WC offense is deadly when he rolls to his right and has the option to run or pass. There are ways to stop/limit them but it's tough to do. Even with a good game plan WC is still going to make plays and score points. We've just got to make them earn every inch of it.

I expect a low scoring game with the winner winning by 7 or less. Both teams better pack their lunch cause itS go or go home!!!

LET'S GO RED....FINISH!!!!!!

Bread and butter of the offense.