Boyd Buc @ Wartburg

reaction

Well I'm a man of my word. The game is over & I'm back. First off let me say to the WB players, no need to hang your heads. Y'all had a heck of a run & you paved the road to success for the underclassmen to follow. You put in the work & showed your community a season like they have never seen before from what I understand. You just drew a buzz saw in the Boyd team. No reason to be disappointed for losing to such a quality team. After all it happens to every team in the state but 1. Continue on the road you are traveling & that 1 team could be you one day. Best of luck to you & for the underclassmen get ready to go to work to continue the winning ways.

Now for some of the WB fans, not intended for the players or coaches, I'm torn between two statements so I guess I'll use 'em both.

To quote Toby Keith: "How do ya' like me now!?" or perhaps Mr. Randy Travis said it best "I tooold youuuuu sooooo, oh I tooold you sooooo" :lol:

BTW I do still have openings in that clinic some of you expressed interest in earlier in the week. Just contact me @ www.downanddistance.com or email @ dontdoubtd&d@toldyouso.net :lol:

as for this statement bask in it im sure u could be meaner glad we played the best we could and didnt quit braggin will only hurt your reputation put yourself in our shoes 2 years ago we was 0-10 for 3 previous years in a row so live it up u are the bigger man i guess but glad the kids didnt have this kinda attitude toward us but anyway good luck and godspeed

I stated a simple opinion earlier this week that a few posters from WB didn't agree with so they continued to call me out for page after page. As for the team read the first part of my post. For the narrow minded posters that couldn't handle a simple observation that proved to be spot on about their team because they were letting their hearts get ahead of their brain they are the intended target audience for the second half of my post.

Great Year Wartburg!! We are very proud of you boys. You all had a great year, nothing to hang your heads about. You all ran into a good Boyd Team. Congrats Boyd, great team, very classy bunch also. Best of luck the rest of the way BUCS!!!

I agree t-dog. Wartburg ran into a buzz saw tonight in Boyd. They were athletic, fast and absolutely MASSIVE up front! But the dogs have NOTHING to be ashamed of- what a great and memorable year! Folks around the Burg will be talking about this season for years to come! So congratulations on a great year dogs and to the underclassmen- get in the weight room and work hard and keep this trend going. Also, to the Boyd folks- I concur with the rest of the Wartburg folks here and say that you all were a very classy bunch of folks and yes your defense is the best I've seen in awhile! Good luck and I hope you all end up in Cookeville!

I agree t-dog. Wartburg ran into a buzz saw tonight in Boyd. They were athletic, fast and absolutely MASSIVE up front! But the dogs have NOTHING to be ashamed of- what a great and memorable year! Folks around the Burg will be talking about this season for years to come! So congratulations on a great year dogs and to the underclassmen- get in the weight room and work hard and keep this trend going. Also, to the Boyd folks- I concur with the rest of the Wartburg folks here and say that you all were a very classy bunch of folks and yes your defense is the best I've seen in awhile! Good luck and I hope you all end up in Cookeville!

Boyd whooped tail tonight because they played guys like us and Red Bank and others...Yea we may have beat them pretty bad but it made them better and showed them what kind of work ethic it takes to win so congrats Bucs

I stated a simple opinion earlier this week that a few posters from WB didn't agree with so they continued to call me out for page after page. As for the team read the first part of my post. For the narrow minded posters that couldn't handle a simple observation that proved to be spot on about their team because they were letting their hearts get ahead of their brain they are the intended target audience for the second half of my post.

nothing wrong with defending yourself but also understand we was elated to be where we was and 3 rd of playoffs is huge for us and anyone would be for and support there team regardless its part of living there in that town

Nothing against #59, he did play a very good game tonight, BUT when your defensive ends makes most his tackles 10 yards down the field you're defense is in trouble. #58 is also very very good, but Boyd ran all over Wartburg's Defense tonight. I'm sure both those boys would have traded any awards for a win tonight, but tonight was not a good night for either.

Congrats to Wartburg on a GREAT season, it's not easy for any program to claw it's way back to the top, but, you all did!! You can take pride in knowing that you played a big part of rebuilding your football program at your school for the rest of your life.

Congrats and Good Luck in the Future!!! :thumb:

Nothing against #59, he did play a very good game tonight, BUT when your defensive ends makes most his tackles 10 yards down the field you're defense is in trouble. #58 is also very very good, but Boyd ran all over Wartburg's Defense tonight. I'm sure both those boys would have traded any awards for a win tonight, but tonight was not a good night for either.

wow lol i know they combined for over 30 tackles but it wasnt a good night lol holy cow lol

Home > Become > Tuition: 2010-2011

Tuition: 2010-2011

Grade Level Cost 2+ Student Discount 3+ Student Discount 4+ Student Discount

Pre-K to Grade 5 $6150.00 $300.00 $400.00 $500.00

Grades 6-8 $7625.00 $300.00 $400.00 $500.00

Grades 9 -11 $8275.00 $300.00 $400.00 $500.00

Grade 12 $8470.00 $300.00 $400.00 $500.00

hmmm lol some good info here glad for there website an excellent school and most folks in our county couldnt afford this lol this is the tuition costs for boyd buchanon by the way folks

Edited by Gobey