Sullivan South offseason thread

2000southreb81

Man, Woman or what ever you are, you need to get checked out. I can't see how somebody could get this worked up over a message board. Everybody knows what wacojaco does on here by now and you fall for it everytime. He play you like a fool. I hope you dont keep a gun in the house because you could be a danger to yourself.

Well, whatever you are---you did the very thing--got worked up---over the very thing that you accuse me of. Waco does not bother me in the very least. We all know what he is. And---I do not fall for anything he does, but you sure fell for what I was doing. You are an expert on "what Waco does on here", are you??? You and all your 19 posts??? And---yes, I do have a gun. Fourteen to be exact.

Edited by muttandjeff

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, Woman or what ever you are, you need to get checked out. I can't see how somebody could get this worked up over a message board. Everybody knows what wacojaco does on here by now and you fall for it everytime. He play you like a fool. I hope you dont keep a gun in the house because you could be a danger to yourself.

"He 'play' you like a fool". Until you learn how to speak English and spell, you are a danger to everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

south is a joke ... they let that armstrong kid back on the team the made str8 f's and the one that pissed on a teachers desk.....

Could be an issue...but I wouldn't be too critical...North has some "knockups" of their own lately...not to mention DB. Could be that the football field is the only place to teach these kids the drill...? Granted, they did not learn it home...but then some of the best homes have produced misfires as well. The bottom line? Good home or bad home...the football field is where the game of life is played. And one of the best ways to make a man. Get rid of the holier than thou attitude and be thankful for what you have. You might be next.

Edited by compusatman