signal mountain at the creek bank

snoball5278

The only TC game I saw this year was at FC (another hard place to get a win). I will say I'm a bit nervous about their youth and holes in the D backfield. TC and FC always play tough against one another. They always have. I'm not sure you can use that game as any type of measuring stick. I'll also say that TC has a long history of winning games that don't match-up well on paper. Best of luck to both teams, but I gotta go with the Jackets. That is my humble (and Biased) opinion!

If you have a receiver with "good hands " and some height you can exploit that little fella in the TC secondary. Cascade had plenty of chances but dropped seven balls and had a pass interference no call on the goal line. Tough to run on them, but plenty of opportunity in the passing game if you execute.

If you have a receiver with "good hands " and some height you can exploit that little fella in the TC secondary. Cascade had plenty of chances but dropped seven balls and had a pass interference no call on the goal line. Tough to run on them, but plenty of opportunity in the passing game if you execute.

Unfortunately our receivers are all short. 8-)

Actually we will be arriving on a chartered 747 with live entertainment by Kenny Chesney. We have crews there now building a landing strip out by Kelly Lake. We will then be shuttled over in our fleet of Stretch Hummers.

Better leave Kenny on the mountain and bring a fat lady to sing for yall late in the fourth quater...your season will be grinding to an end by then. 8-)

We have tall recievers that can run and catch and a quarterback that can throw as good as any in the state. We will throw over the top on your defense and we will run right up the gut on your defense. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

throwing over the top, maybe. running through the middle, you are joking you just don't realize it yet. :thumb: