Hampton 2010/2011

uknoit2

"hampton might be good"....Hampton beat Tn High with football players having been on the floor only three days...but they still WON!

Not in league of DB? You may want to ask DB's coach if he would agree with that! He knows this Dog team well.

We didnt state that Cloudland nor Hampton would beat SH...Just that we can play with them.....we played with and/or beat dang good Memphis, Florida and Georgia teams in the spring! (4A, 5A, 6A programs)

We view SH as an Elite program and respect them as so...BUT the Landers and Dogs would have to play poorly to stay 20 behind against the Hill....

I understand the attitude of most big schools towards 1A school programs. (but Cloudland nor Hampton is a typical 1A team)...Thats why I feel good about Hampton's chances to win a couple of big games in the Arbys. Will be harder to do if our 6'6 center is still out though.

im not downing your bulldogs at all watched them play in the when i was in high school you guye ARE good didnt mean anything by that BUT tn high has there worst team inyears you say you beat all these teams in the summer just like every team does but alot are not all teams players playing baseball working on football ect but to say you can play with db or s hill you got to be kidding watch them play in the arbys then give me your thoughts you better put teams away in the arbys or there beat ya uh is terrible and you let them get back i hope you beat everybody that you play because like i said alot of my friends have played there good luck and be ready for some great games next week Edited by jeffs

This years Cloudland group is one of the toughest teams I have seen come through upper East Tennessee in the past 5 to 6 years,should be a battle between them and Hampton.

i have seen both play and will say i think cloudland will win by 15 points. they play with alot of heart and team play which i don't think hampton has alot of at this time. if hughes don't score and i don't think he will with cloudlands defense on him it will be a long night for the dogs!!!!imo.

im not downing your bulldogs at all watched them play in the when i was in high school you guye ARE good didnt mean anything by that BUT tn high has there worst team inyears you say you beat all these teams in the summer just like every team does but alot are not all teams players playing baseball working on football ect but to say you can play with db or s hill you got to be kidding watch them play in the arbys then give me your thoughts you better put teams away in the arbys or there beat ya uh is terrible and you let them get back i hope you beat everybody that you play because like i said alot of my friends have played there good luck and be ready for some great games next week

Yep, should have put away UH early....as I said, believe they had the wrong attitude....not calling them the greatest team of all, just better than alot give credit for.

I hope they gain the killer attitude when they see the 'blood in the water'...The Hill and all great teams have that attitude.

I will touch base with you after their first couple of games in the Arbys.

i have seen both play and will say i think cloudland will win by 15 points. they play with alot of heart and team play which i don't think hampton has alot of at this time. if hughes don't score and i don't think he will with cloudlands defense on him it will be a long night for the dogs!!!!imo.

You want find me disagree with much here. Hampton, as Cloudland, has many that can score. The team ball is alot better this year than in years past.

Alot is put on Hughes' shoulders and that can be a bad thing.

These boys have to learn to go out and play their game and perfect it more every time. If that doesnt start happening more often, we will have more games like Unicoi's!

In that game, Hughes was sick and off badly as was a couple of others. If you're not playing the game you're blessed with each outting and depending on one or two to do all the scoring, you will not go far because you will not be prepared to score when others fall short.....ITS A TEAM THING! But its a 'team thing' every game! :thumb:

If Hampton and Cloudland play their game, it will be some of the best basketball seen in this area in years and will go either way....Ill give the edge to Hampton...but neither will be 15 better unless fouls play a part in it....IMO

You want find me disagree with much here. Hampton, as Cloudland, has many that can score. The team ball is alot better this year than in years past.

These boys have to learn to go out and play their game and perfect it more every time. If that doesnt start happening more often, we will have more games like Unicoi's!

In that game, Hughes was sick and off badly as was a couple of others. If you're not playing the game you're blessed with each outting and depending on one or two to do all the scoring, you will not go far because you will not be prepared to score when others fall short.....ITS A TEAM THING! But its a 'team thing' every game! :thumb:

If Hampton and Cloudland play their game, it will be some of the best basketball seen in this area in years and will go either way....Ill give the edge to Hampton...but neither will be 15 better unless fouls play a part in it....IMO

:thumb:

that is why i said 15. i think cloudland will have a 5 to 6 point lead and hampton will have to foul. cloudland has good ft shooters and handles the ball well.

University High dont have a true point guard like they did last year with Darnell and the Collins kid who made it tough for opposing teams to press.I think if the Crow kid can get healthy again it will make them alot better team,but without a strong point guard it's tough on them right now. Cloudland and Hampton are by far your best teams at this point in the season hands down,but I see Unaka giving someone a scare at Snavely.

Both teams are winning at the moment and hopefully no injuries will occur over the Christmas break and everyone will be healthy for conference play.

Edited by tarpit930