Hampton 2010/2011

uknoit2

Its just 2 different styles of basketball, Hampton plays Duke ball. Alot of these talented teams plays Kentucky ball, if Hampton tried to play SH in SH's style ,they'd get beat by 50.Basketball can be played at a good level without great atheletes. Princeton comes to mind.

Agree with that....But Pujo, DUKE? This is UNC Fan Country....and we are converting as many as possible!

I was was away from the board for a few days but it really amazed me that the SH fans would even bring up the officiating! That is a total joke to me! I cannot remember one foul that they should not have called? I do remember several flat out slaps and grabs that they did not call though so it could have been much worse. I thought it was officiated pretty well overall but the fouls they called were not touch fouls. SH was just a lot more aggressive and that is their style and they have to expect to have more fouls called on them than a team that sits back in a zone and the other team almost exclusively shoots the 3.

Being compared to Duke is probably the BEST compliments a team can have! It would be nice to bring back a Championship just the Devils did last year! :D

Duke is a great team (wait a bit, I just threw up in my mouth a lil) but if you're a UNC fan, you just cant stand em!!! Dang Dukies...got piles of em in my dog lot :roflolk:

I was was away from the board for a few days but it really amazed me that the SH fans would even bring up the officiating! That is a total joke to me! I cannot remember one foul that they should not have called? I do remember several flat out slaps and grabs that they did not call though so it could have been much worse. I thought it was officiated pretty well overall but the fouls they called were not touch fouls. SH was just a lot more aggressive and that is their style and they have to expect to have more fouls called on them than a team that sits back in a zone and the other team almost exclusively shoots the 3.

I saw your good post on the 'Arbys' thread....I heard the fouls could have been alot worse for SH also.....and that was not from Hampton fans!

If Ward has his usual game, they probably beat SH...although they had no leg left!

O well, thats all done and gone...looking forward to game against HV tonight.

I hope to see the team show up tonight...if so, should leave HV with the W. :thumb:

Back to back conference wins 64-30 over UH and 78-37 over NG. The defense is playing like a thick fog. Everything is contested and the offense is high octane. Next in line is Unaka at home. Hopefully the Lander train will keep chugging along.

hope to see some fight from the Rangers, give Roan Mtn a ball game. i still see hampton cloudland splitting conference ill be biased and take unaka in 3rd tho :roflolk:

hope to see some fight from the Rangers, give Roan Mtn a ball game. i still see hampton cloudland splitting conference ill be biased and take unaka in 3rd tho :roflolk:

Oh, I have a feeling the Rangers will come to play. We have to know that a target is now squarely on our backs(Cloudland and Hampton) for the rest of the season, especially against conf. foes. The problem with being a favorite is that you usually get everybodys best shot, so we have to bring our 'A' game EVERY night,or else.