Hampton 2010/2011

uknoit2

We played a terrible 1st half...... Hampton wins in OT by one over Erwin!!!!

Lyle is unreal! But......WE WIN!

GO DOGS!!!!!!!!

67-53 Cloudland. Was really closer than that.Rangers led by 2 at half. Beat us up physically. Refs let em' get away with murder.But hey if you can then it's a smart move. We sure didn't bring our "A" game but a win is a win.The Peters kid was great. Gave us trouble all night. One thing for sure the refs were strait out of a nursery rhyme. (3 blind mice)Kept our starters on the bench and the Rangers on the line the whole 1st half. But......WE WIN 2!

67-53 Cloudland. Was really closer than that.Rangers led by 2 at half. Beat us up physically. Refs let em' get away with murder.But hey if you can then it's a smart move. We sure didn't bring our "A" game but a win is a win.The Peters kid was great. Gave us trouble all night. One thing for sure the refs were strait out of a nursery rhyme. (3 blind mice)Kept our starters on the bench and the Rangers on the line the whole 1st half. But......WE WIN 2!

Good to hear! Heard u were having problems in the 3rd.

Refs this year are worse than I've ever seen!

Good to hear! Heard u were having problems in the 3rd.

Refs this year are worse than I've ever seen!

Terribly officiated game wont say much more than that, they may of let Unaka get away with murder but they let Cloudland just as much, the 2 intentionls and a technical called on us compared to none on Cloudland, i know atleast 1 of them shud of been becasue Bales got close lined, thats the only 1 i really thought shud of been called on Cloudland, just didnt like open court elbows being a personally for both sides then a push turning into an intentional could of been a little more consistent. Thought Cloudland's full court press was tough gave Unaka some trouble for awhile peterson was about the only 1 who could break it when he came out they struggled.

Dawgs got a big win tonight. Lyle is tough to stop. There were some big shots hit by a lot of different players from both sides. A lot of big free throws were made also. Both teams could have quit a couple of times there but they kept fighting. Jones hit a couple of big jumpshots there in the 3rd when we were a little bit cold that really kept us in it and he took some big charges also. Cody McClain came in and played well without making any mistakes and took a big charge too. Ward and Hughes hit big shots when they needed to. Hassett plays really hard and hustles his butt off but he needs to just let the game come to him a little bit more and have a little bit better shot selection. I wish he would realize that if he would let the game come to him he would see more minutes. Good win overall though by the Dawgs. Hopefully they will keep that going.

You can tell by last night how much the Creekers hate Cloudland. If the officiating was a little better, then Cloudland wins by 25 every night. Hope the Creekers are gettin' used to being dominated on the hard wood and the football field. :roflol:

Congrats uknoit on the win. :thumb:

Thanks King! Congrats to the Landers....

You really don't have much for those Rangers do ya! LOL