Hampton 2010/2011

uknoit2

Well we are atleast a day away from the biggest game "IMO" Northeast Tennessee whats everyones predictions for all 4 games tomorrow?

If snow comes in, Hampton/Cloudland may be moved to Saturday.

I've seen games, like this one, not live up to the hype.....hope both teams come ready to play ball.

I see Hampton winning this one at home, no disrespect to my 'Lander pals.....we're about to see what these teams are really made of.

If either can keep their composure and play well in this atmosphere, they should have no problem with the atmosphere anywhere....

Can't wait to see this one, either team is capable of winning.If either team gets rolling ,it could be a blowout.Hope the stripes do a good job and the fans stay under control.Both schools should be proud of the product we'll be seeing Friday night.

Hard to predict the future of any of these schools,too many things can change in a year or 2 span. As for now , things looks pretty good for all 3 of our little schools.

Wish we had Jeffrey and Lane back.West Green and Avery got two good uns there. Saw West green in that turney @ D.Boone and he is being wasted on an average team at best. Formidable pair to lose. Go with what you got though.

Edited by Bluengoldblood

Wish we had Jeffrey and Lane back.West Green and Avery got two good uns there. Saw West green in that turney @ D.Boone and he is being wasted on an average team at best. Formidable pair to lose. Go with what you got though.

OH! Thats right! I heard you lost two?....one moved with parent to W Greene?

OH! Thats right! I heard you lost two?....one moved with parent to W Greene?

Yea, last year. Hard for a school our size to lose two players of their caliber.(1 starter,1 the 6th man) Can't cry about it though, just suck it up and go. Both would have been sophs this year,(deeper bench)and Jeffrey starts for west gr.To make matters worse his little bro was a terror at linebacker. Pujo knows all about him. I'll be there friday night about 6:15-6:20. Gotta work til 6:00. Still like to meet you. I'll ask Pujo for an intro during the girls game if nothing else. Our practices have been heated this week, how bout youralls? Wish that dang snow would go north of us,looks like it might. Hope all our boys keep their emotions in check and play their best.(both teams)We fans should be in for a treat if that happens.

Yea, last year. Hard for a school our size to lose two players of their caliber.(1 starter,1 the 6th man) Can't cry about it though, just suck it up and go. Both would have been sophs this year,(deeper bench)and Jeffrey starts for west gr.To make matters worse his little bro was a terror at linebacker. Pujo knows all about him. I'll be there friday night about 6:15-6:20. Gotta work til 6:00. Still like to meet you. I'll ask Pujo for an intro during the girls game if nothing else. Our practices have been heated this week, how bout youralls? Wish that dang snow would go north of us,looks like it might. Hope all our boys keep their emotions in check and play their best.(both teams)We fans should be in for a treat if that happens.

Ill be around! I hope snow goes north also....LETS PLAY!

Hard practices...alot of it too....boys been in a rythm of going back to gym every night to shoot since season started!

I dont imagine there'll be any fighting on the floor....kids want to be in the game and win too badly!

If emotions get out of control, thats usually a sign of poor coaching! Not a problem either school has :thumb:

Ill be around! I hope snow goes north also....LETS PLAY!

Hard practices...alot of it too....boys been in a rythm of going back to gym every night to shoot since season started!

I dont imagine there'll be any fighting on the floor....kids want to be in the game and win too badly!

If emotions get out of control, thats usually a sign of poor coaching! Not a problem either school has :thumb:

Lookin forward to this all season.When we got the sched. at start of the year, This was the 1st game I looked for. Glad it's at your house first though. I'd like to see both of us in the boro. Quite possible. Wartburg and Cosby are pretty good though. We've just gotta peak at the right time.

Lookin forward to this all season.When we got the sched. at start of the year, This was the 1st game I looked for. Glad it's at your house first though. I'd like to see both of us in the boro. Quite possible. Wartburg and Cosby are pretty good though. We've just gotta peak at the right time.

Yea, same reason I wish we were at your house 1st!

Much rather play a tie-breaker on our home floor if one was needed!

Hope it lives up to the hype.

P.S. NO I DONT! I HOPE WE KILL YA! :roflol::roflolk:

Edited by uknoit2

Let me tell you something, son.... I've been around a long time. Seen the Holly's, Ensor's, Taylor's, Grindstaff's, etc. all come through the creek. Played against some of the old guard. Once out of every 10 years they would have a basketball team that would make you go hummm. Don't get me wrong here, they've had some outstanding individual players but rarely have they had any great teams. Exception being the 4 years creekerballer was there in which they were outstanding. The 2-3 years on each side they were above average.

Creekerballer remembers 10 straight championships... the creek's 3-4 years of excellence was right in the middle of that 10 year span plus that was when Hampton was up in AA and the creek was winning championships against a down Cloudland, UH and North Green. That's a fact. BTW, Hampton still beat your eyes out half of those years. TD, you are right in that for 3-4 years Cloudland was rather down while the creek was up. But that was 3-4 years out of 60+.

Yep, that is exactly what I said! Really! They were more than pretty good for more than 3 or 4 years....and Cloudland couldn't beat Unaka's JV for more than 3 or 4 years......sorry that upset you!

Let me tell you something, son.... I've been around a long time. Seen the Holly's, Ensor's, Taylor's, Grindstaff's, etc. all come through the creek. Played against some of the old guard. Once out of every 10 years they would have a basketball team that would make you go hummm. Don't get me wrong here, they've had some outstanding individual players but rarely have they had any great teams. Exception being the 4 years creekerballer was there in which they were outstanding. The 2-3 years on each side they were above average.

Creekerballer remembers 10 straight championships... the creek's 3-4 years of excellence was right in the middle of that 10 year span plus that was when Hampton was up in AA and the creek was winning championships against a down Cloudland, UH and North Green. That's a fact. BTW, Hampton still beat your eyes out half of those years. TD, you are right in that for 3-4 years Cloudland was rather down while the creek was up. But that was 3-4 years out of 60+.

im not sure if that was you being a smart a** or if you dont know who i am? i was apart of the 10 straight run but on the tail end of it, i saw 3 different head coaches in 4 years felt like Crompoton at Tennessee :roflol: but either way ill take the praise :thumb:

Both or either would have helped ,but if nothing else happens,Cloudland should be fine.With the amount of starters both schools lose this year,Unaka may be the big dog next season.