Hampton 2010/2011

uknoit2

Hey, didn't know til last night you were a man of God. I'll have to watch how I act on here from now on. :twisted::roflol:

:roflol: Ive been outted! :o

On this site, I am as I am in everyday life.

Some do not like it...that I can not help.

I have yet to see anything on here, from you, bluengold, or Pujo, that offended me!!!

For a church to grow and be strong, it must work together and work hard....same is true with ANY sports group. That's all I care about seeing from any Bulldog group...A team effort! That's what you have to be good at to make it through this ole world fellas! At least that's the way Im raising my bunch!

GO DOGS!

Edited by uknoit2

:roflol: Ive been outted! :o

On this site, I am as I am in everyday life.

Some do not like it...that I can not help.

I have yet to see anything on here, from you, bluengold, or Pujo, that offended me!!!

For a church to grow and be strong, it must work together and work hard....same is true with ANY sports group. That's all I care about seeing from any Bulldog group...A team effort! That's what you have to be good at to make it through this ole world fellas! At least that's the way Im raising my bunch!

GO DOGS!

Wow, there was a time when I offended anybody and everybody. The scripture says we will all give an account for every word we speak. The trouble is the stuff I've put on the web will be there forever. Even though I've asked the Good Lord to forgive me, once words are out there you can't take them back. As for Bluengold and Pujo, you won't meet any better fellers than them two.

Wow, there was a time when I offended anybody and everybody. The scripture says we will all give an account for every word we speak. The trouble is the stuff I've put on the web will be there forever. Even though I've asked the Good Lord to forgive me, once words are out there you can't take them back. As for Bluengold and Pujo, you won't meet any better fellers than them two.

Never offended me! Im not too thin skinned! :)

I forgot about that post!!!!

Yep, there have been several posts about how much better Cloudland was than Hampton. I thought it was kinda funny that Coach Atwood at Johnson Co said after the game when they played Cloudland that he didn't see ANY single A teams around here beating Cloudland this year. Anyway, Big win for the Dogs! There is a LOT of basketball still to be played though and I hope the Dogs are not satisfied by this win. The dogs played good but I still think they can play better. Cloudland definitely did not play their best game and I expect them to play much better next time. I was impressed by the JV team that Cloudland has! They have a lot of really good young players there. Hampton does too and you can see that there will be some really good battles between these 2 for a while.

Yep, there have been several posts about how much better Cloudland was than Hampton. I thought it was kinda funny that Coach Atwood at Johnson Co said after the game when they played Cloudland that he didn't see ANY single A teams around here beating Cloudland this year. Anyway, Big win for the Dogs! There is a LOT of basketball still to be played though and I hope the Dogs are not satisfied by this win. The dogs played good but I still think they can play better. Cloudland definitely did not play their best game and I expect them to play much better next time. I was impressed by the JV team that Cloudland has! They have a lot of really good young players there. Hampton does too and you can see that there will be some really good battles between these 2 for a while.

Yep! I remember Atwood's statement well....and so did these boys!

But o well, Hampton and Cloudland have owned them in football AND basketball.

So I guess "talk" is all that's left huh? :)

It was a fun game to watch, but not the norm. Cloudland made away to many mistakes,missed free throws and silly fouls. Hampton played good except for the 20nd quarter and Cloudlad showed alot of pride clawing back in the game. I thought both teams played with heart until the bitter end.I expect these teams will see each other a few more times' I doubt the outcome will be like this one.I don't think there is room for alot of error from either team. I'd love to see both teams go to the state and they have a fairly good chance. In the end Cloudland just has to learn from their mistakes and Hampton can't afford to get Highheaded.Hampton won the battle but the war is yet to be determined.