Hampton 2010/2011

uknoit2

Cloudland's matchup with Unicoi will be interesting. The Landers are due a complete game. The kind of games they had against JC and Sg can be positive because every team is gonna bring their best game against them. They have responded by finding a way to win when the going gets tough. I saw where UH lit up the Creekers scoreboard, so now is the time to really start focusing on playing well.

When it's over, give me the skinny!

Hope every1 seen the jc press, The DAWGS have def got the talent in this area for sure. Way to go to HUGHES hes the leader in total points scored so far this season in DISTRICT 1, that means all A,AA,AAA. Thats pretty awesome he also leads with ppg,steals,free throws made and is 2nd with assist. Theyre are several hampton players that in the pack. I think its quite the achievement to be leading that stuff especially with all the big schools such as SH,DB,Greenville in it also. But wat do we have or know, were just LIL OL' HAMPTON....LOL Way to go DAWGS!!!!!

Hope every1 seen the jc press, The DAWGS have def got the talent in this area for sure. Way to go to HUGHES hes the leader in total points scored so far this season in DISTRICT 1, that means all A,AA,AAA. Thats pretty awesome he also leads with ppg,steals,free throws made and is 2nd with assist. Theyre are several hampton players that in the pack. I think its quite the achievement to be leading that stuff especially with all the big schools such as SH,DB,Greenville in it also. But wat do we have or know, were just LIL OL' HAMPTON....LOL Way to go DAWGS!!!!!

Lil ole Hampton :lol: Try the little school up the road bud. The JC press don't even print the stats of Cloudland. I know Potter and Hyden have put up big numbers this year and maybe I'm blind, but I didn't see any Cloudland stats.

Well, call me ignorant, but I can't find this article in J-C Press........what day? Sports Section?

We host Johnson Co tonight.....Hill plays big and we take this one as long as this TEAM comes out to play as such!

No post presence, no team ball, could end up no win.

UNTELLING which group we'll see take the floor tonight!

Will it be the sheepish group that sees 150 crazy shots put up or the confident, determined TEAM that played against Unicoi, Cloudland, Science Hill?

Don't think Im just harping....its time to gel...post season is around the corner!!!

You'll not set back and have one or two get ya to State!

PLAY BALL!

Well, call me ignorant, but I can't find this article in J-C Press........what day? Sports Section?

Wanna say fridays, I cut it out, it was under the section that has all the stats for all sports. no1 from cloudland made the list, it was sort of odd but yeah it was in there.