Hampton 2010/2011

uknoit2

I got'cha, just pokin a lil bit. Dogs @ Creekers should be a good game. Go Bulldogs!!!

:thumb:

The DOGS are 19-3.....our last meeting with the Rangers was a battle... They did a good job of taking two of our best players out of their game by being very physical....it was more of a shoving match than basketball.

Id say we'll have a better head on our shoulders tonight...."Cool Heads Win Games Boys"!!!

Edited by uknoit2

As much as I hate to say it, The Elizabethton Star writes to the appeal of the majority of it's readers...

And you know I'm going to say it, the majority of the readers in Eliz, Carter County, and plan ole East,Tn is Redneck, Hillbilly, and just down home proud of it, I know I am. I don't know what more funny about the last couple of post, the fact that it is someone from "roan(space)mountian" complaining about grammer, or that we have let the local news papers grammer be a bigger story than teams they cover. I thought this was a sports thread. sorry guys J M O. Hope there "AIN'T NO" hard feelings out there.

We'uns wuz not pokin' fun of tha Star, We'uns wuz pokin' fun of tha Press. Actually I'm quite fond of Chambers' articles. All the sports writers for the Star do a pretty darn good job. I'm sure the Press guys do too, they just never cover any C.C. teams.Thats what we were sayin'.BBBUUUTTT, also stated they have to cover the teams in the area that sells papers for them so I kinda understand their position. :thumb:

:thumb:

The DOGS are 19-3.....our last meeting with the Rangers was a battle... They did a good job of taking two of our best players out of their game by being very physical....it was more of a shoving match than basketball.

Id say we'll have a better head on our shoulders tonight...."Cool Heads Win Games Boys"!!!

Ment to ask earlier in the week but got busy, How's your boy's eye? Healin good I hope. But hey, Chicks dig battle scars right? Good luck tonight,Any win @ Snavely is usually pretty difficult but You guys play your game and PROBABLY won't have much trouble. Famous last words huh? Rangers seem to be playin good down the stretch. N.Green @ home for us tonight, then C. Doak in a make up tomorrow night 4 us. Next week is our make or break, Unaka then you guys in the same week. I'd like to know what genius of ours wrote THAT into the schedule! <_<

Ment to ask earlier in the week but got busy, How's your boy's eye? Healin good I hope. But hey, Chicks dig battle scars right? Good luck tonight,Any win @ Snavely is usually pretty difficult but You guys play your game and PROBABLY won't have much trouble. Famous last words huh? Rangers seem to be playin good down the stretch. N.Green @ home for us tonight, then C. Doak in a make up tomorrow night 4 us. Next week is our make or break, Unaka then you guys in the same week. I'd like to know what genius of ours wrote THAT into the schedule! <_<

Doing well, thanks! Should be healed and ready for another by the time we get to 'Lander Land! :roflolk:

Shoot, we gotta come to your house next week. Dont care what anyone says, home court advantage in these small schools is BIG!

Post ur score tonight after the game. :thumb:

We'uns wuz not pokin' fun of tha Star, We'uns wuz pokin' fun of tha Press. Actually I'm quite fond of Chambers' articles. All the sports writers for the Star do a pretty darn good job. I'm sure the Press guys do too, they just never cover any C.C. teams.Thats what we were sayin'.BBBUUUTTT, also stated they have to cover the teams in the area that sells papers for them so I kinda understand their position. :thumb:

I have no problem with articles by Chambers....you can tell he understands and watches the game...he has something to say besides just who scored!

Not as fond of the others as you are though! But it all wont matter in 100 years! (probably more like 2 months) :mrgreen:

Doing well, thanks! Should be healed and ready for another by the time we get to 'Lander Land! :roflolk:

Shoot, we gotta come to your house next week. Dont care what anyone says, home court advantage in these small schools is BIG!

Post ur score tonight after the game. :thumb:

I'll be sure to post the score on here tonight. You do have a point about them worrying too much about who scores. I'm glad Tim usually does our games. Tickled his boy is helping Matt with our girls this year also. Wish I could catch your game tonight. Not overlooking anyone(definatly can't do that) but My boy SHOULD get quite a bit of court time tonight or I'd be on the creek watchin you guys. Better get up here early next week, cause I'm bettin it'll be standing room only and 100 degrees in our little cracker box. Again, good luck to you guys tonight.I'm bettin they will play you the same as last time and the way they did us.(foul fest) Kinda took us out of our game and sounds like it did you guys first time around too. Be sure to post your score.

I have no problem with articles by Chambers....you can tell he understands and watches the game...he has something to say besides just who scored!

Not as fond of the others as you are though! But it all wont matter in 100 years! (probably more like 2 months) :mrgreen:

i know what you're saying, chambers does a good job and actually takes a little pride in his work, i enjoy reading his articles. most of the other writers on the eliz. star's staff are either blowing smoke up elizabethton's rear end or just throwing something together that tells nothing about the game other than who won and who scored. hampton is lucky to have some difference makers that dont always score alot of points, but they are selfless and they know their role. the dogs would'nt have the record they do now without those guys on the team. good bunch of kids.

79-49 Hampton over Unaka....Ward and Hill were HOT all game, Hughes drove and scored well as usual and Jones controlled everything and had a very good scoring half....Scalf played big as well.

Lyons is a man! Love to watch him play!

They tried to be physical but the DOGS kept cool heads and took care of business.