Hampton 2010/2011

uknoit2

I heard Avery was up by 25 at one point. The QB Alex Villanueva dunked on somebody's head too. Heard the student section was pretty classless at both places but that should come as no surprise!

I'd say Ned knows every weakness of every player on Cloudlands team. Still basketball is a nightly thing, the 2 Avery and Cloudland shows just that, one night you can look unbeatable and the next night horrible. Hopefully when Hampton and Cloudland plays they will both be healthy and both play to their potential. Can't wait to see these teams lock horns.

I don't like the taunting and disrespect these boys have to endure in some of these contests, I think people should support there teams whith enthueiasm, but also with class,these kids bust their butts and its a shame they have to put up with stupid junk from other fans and even sometimes there own people.Sad stuff in my opinion.

I'd say Ned knows every weakness of every player on Cloudlands team. Still basketball is a nightly thing, the 2 Avery and Cloudland shows just that, one night you can look unbeatable and the next night horrible. Hopefully when Hampton and Cloudland plays they will both be healthy and both play to their potential. Can't wait to see these teams lock horns.

I don't like the taunting and disrespect these boys have to endure in some of these contests, I think people should support there teams whith enthueiasm, but also with class,these kids bust their butts and its a shame they have to put up with stupid junk from other fans and even sometimes there own people.Sad stuff in my opinion.

Taunting usually comes from punks looking for trouble OR people that know absolutely NOTHING about the sport they're attending. See and hear it at every level in every sport

The loss to AVery could be a good thing for Cloudland. The big margins of victory at home could easily deceive a team to think they are better than what they are. This is a division of great parity. Its not good for young men to have too much praise heaped on them. These kids read the paper and its hard not to ignore a coach making comments about how Cloudland could be the best team around here in years. The focus needs to be on practicing harder and harder to get better individually and then collectively as a team. Go out there each night and play for the love of the game. The thing Cloudland ran into at Avery was a mirror image of themselves. Chalk it up as lesson learned and go back to work. Cloudland may lose some more games, but I do think they have what it takes to win the region and go back to the state.

The loss to AVery could be a good thing for Cloudland. The big margins of victory at home could easily deceive a team to think they are better than what they are. This is a division of great parity. Its not good for young men to have too much praise heaped on them. These kids read the paper and its hard not to ignore a coach making comments about how Cloudland could be the best team around here in years. The focus needs to be on practicing harder and harder to get better individually and then collectively as a team. Go out there each night and play for the love of the game. The thing Cloudland ran into at Avery was a mirror image of themselves. Chalk it up as lesson learned and go back to work. Cloudland may lose some more games, but I do think they have what it takes to win the region and go back to the state.

We agree on the positive aspects of a loss.

I just hate that Hampton (sure its true with Cloudland) was starting to mesh and all this weather has hit. Now its suppose to again!

They haven't played since Dec 3rd!!!!

Don't care how much you practice, its games that get ya in shape and hardened for competition.

Hope they get a few more under their belts before the Arbys!

Watched the Dogs tonight against Harriman and that is the best I have seen them play in a long time. They beat a good Harriman team 87-62. IF they continue to play with that effort, with that unselfish team play they could be hard to handle down the road. I left the game impressed because I know that they are missing two of the players that they depend on. Tonight's game shows that they can play with the speed and athleticism i always envisioned them doing. Their pressure defense was there the whole game. Good job players and coaches. Keep up the good work.

Watched the Dogs tonight against Harriman and that is the best I have seen them play in a long time. They beat a good Harriman team 87-62. IF they continue to play with that effort, with that unselfish team play they could be hard to handle down the road. I left the game impressed because I know that they are missing two of the players that they depend on. Tonight's game shows that they can play with the speed and athleticism i always envisioned them doing. Their pressure defense was there the whole game. Good job players and coaches. Keep up the good work.

Sounds like a great report,all these boys have to do is play good hard team ball. Basketbal is all about team.Good job fellers.