Hampton 2010/2011

uknoit2

Sorry, I didn't get to make it down.(those other plans i mentioned earlier)Effort and concentration my friends. The only two things a kid has control over in a ballgame.Goes together like Pintos and cornbread. :hungry: How hard they play,and playin hard IN POSITION, especially on D. And another thing,If you ain't got at least 3 fouls at the end of the game you ain't playin defense right.Sounds like you guys had plenty of both last night. :thumb:

I love to see any team play hard D...I was always lucky to get outta the first half with only 3 fouls!

The Dogs played well, think they can play alot better though!

Once again pal I didn't bash a kid nor will I period. I said if you read as well as you shoot off at the mouth that he could have played. That is not coming from a parent,fan,not other player,So I will let you determine the rest if you can comprehend.

I have probably forgotten more basketball than you will ever know but from the looks of your post I actually like a challenge.

For instance you have fans from your own program that got on here last year and bashed not only coach White for all he was worth but players as well. Sure when things are going smooth your fans are fine and dandy but when your on the losing side of things it's always the coaches or one certain players fault.

And sense some of you bulldog fans want to complain and gripe about one certain player I will give you some inside imformation. If Len Dugger would have taken the boys job at Elizabethton the Hughes kid would have never even thought of going to Hampton.

"Simply Pathetic" (And you call me the bad guy shame on you) :rolleyes:

Once again pal I didn't bash a kid nor will I period. I said if you read as well as you shoot off at the mouth that he could have played. That is not coming from a parent,fan,not other player,So I will let you determine the rest if you can comprehend.

I have probably forgotten more basketball than you will ever know but from the looks of your post I actually like a challenge.

For instance you have fans from your own program that got on here last year and bashed not only coach White for all he was worth but players as well. Sure when things are going smooth your fans are fine and dandy but when your on the losing side of things it's always the coaches or one certain players fault.

And sense some of you bulldog fans want to complain and gripe about one certain player I will give you some inside imformation. If Len Dugger would have taken the boys job at Elizabethton the Hughes kid would have never even thought of going to Hampton.

I said, PAL, he couldn't've played. PERIOD! He DID try two games after the injury and it didn't go well.

No bashing came from this computer about any player. And I don't recall anyone classless enough last season to have brought up the Hughes kid on Coach T.

Anytime you'd like to meet up and teach me and/or inform me of all ur Bulldog knowledge and basketball wisdom, ill get you my number.

As for running off at the mouth, "I" seem to know a lil more than you THINK you do!

I am also aware of Hughes staying at EHS if Len had took that position.

Ask Hughes today which team he'd rather be a part of!

Don't reckon what ever might have or has happened in the past really matters today though.

Edited by uknoit2

"Well well well" Ringo hasn't been on here 2 days and I have done struck a nerve. And I take it (uknowit) didn't read my post all to clearly Ay. I (Ringo) never mentioned these statements about a perticular kid. Apparently I know more than you think once again without having to throw out accusations just by coming out of my own mouth. I am not that stupid and apparently a little bit smarter than you my friend :)

For one I would never bash a kid in no shape,form or fashion.And two I was told this by a reliable source inside your own program not from some joe blow off of the street if you catch my drift.

Obviously I come from a much more highly educated background of basketball,more than you think I know. I know talent around here my friend and if you think your program should be satisfied with the teams they have defeated you are sadly mistaken.

But thats it for now,just thought ol "Ringo" would make a quick appearance and clear some things up.

Too bad your highly educated background didn't include manners. :P

Of course its easy when you're safe behind a computer. Just remember johnnyringo came out on the bad end of things. :lol:;)

[/quote

"Why JohnnyRingo, you look like somebody just walked over your grave!!!"

I said I was moving on but "It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds."

"Poor soul, he was just too high strung. It would appear that the strain was more than he could bear." :roflolk:

Now lets MOVE ON! :thumb: