Hampton 2010/2011

uknoit2

'88, u always have good posts. But these coaches don't accept excuses...no reason to start now!

The smallest unicoi player must've had 20 points on uncontested lay ups because noone was back on D!

The hustle just wasn't there in the whole game especially the 2nd half

We could go on and on but they have to decide to run the plays called, play D and hustle... .kinda up to them!

You make a great point about getting back on D. It drove me crazy how many times that guard snuck around back and got uncontested lay-ups! As I said, Unicoi just plain out-hustled Hampton. It reminded me of football this past season. When they decide to play hard, watch out. If not, Ho-hum! This team is WAY too talented to settle for that.

YOu guys should have seen cloudland last night. All I heard all week was how Avery was gonna run them off the floor. I think it was 92-58, but I don't think Avery was doing the running. :lol:

LOL....looks like they demolished Avery! Glad to hear Cloudland has it together. Playing like that means ur offense doesn't revolve around one or two....sounds like great team ball to me.

Just read yesterdays paper....no wonder Hampton didn't win, according to write up, we only got one player!!! LOLOLOLOL

But then again, u know what I think of that igno at the Star! :)

YOu guys should have seen cloudland last night. All I heard all week was how Avery was gonna run them off the floor. I think it was 92-58, but I don't think Avery was doing the running. :lol:

The score don't do the game justice, it could have been alot worse.

Edited by pujo

that's what I heard!

We held Lyle to 7 or 8 points @ Unicoi and seemed to be within 6 at any point.

Just a bad night!

Ill pull for those 'Landers until they play the DOGS! :)

I think both teams should do quite well, I'l be pulling for the both of them. Good bunch of kids on both squads.

Edited by pujo

Yea they are Pujo...

Agreed, Good kids on both.Not just athletically but personally. THIS IS GOING TO BE A GOOD YEAR FOR THIS CONF. from what I've seen so far. Hampton will put it together in a couple of weeks.When the gridiron guys get their roundball legs they will be fine,and that bunch should start clicking. After what I saw at Sonny Smith Cottage the other night we are going to be a tough win for anybody to pick up. We play the same whether we are up by 20 or down by 10, WFO. I guess thats what coach Carp. strives for.If you are on the floor playing for him you had BETTER be giving 110% cause if you aren't you'll have a seat.Our depth surprised me and we still don't have T.Whitehead back from the broken hand from the Hampton(football)game.We can go 10 deep now. Don't get me wrong,Potter Hyden and Bullwinkle are the go to guys but our younger kids off the bench are lookin good.My yungin even got some playin time the other night.I know we put 92 on Avery but it was our D that set the tone of the game and got them FRUSTRATED.(especially the Clarke kid)Carp is VERY defensive minded.He gives them a little leeway on the other end but DEMANDS all their effort and intensity on the D side of the floor every trip down. I LIKE THAT>

Cloudland is hands down better then Hampton.Better bench,Better Defensively,More Athletic,Shoots the ball better from the outside and all 9 to 10 players play together it seems like every possession.

Dont get me wrong Hampton is a pretty good ball team but you people on here bost on how good they are each and every year no matter if its football or if its basketball and you choke year in and year out.

Cloudland is hands down better then Hampton.Better bench,Better Defensively,More Athletic,Shoots the ball better from the outside and all 9 to 10 players play together it seems like every possession.

Dont get me wrong Hampton is a pretty good ball team but you people on here bost on how good they are each and every year no matter if its football or if its basketball and you choke year in and year out.

johnnyringo, must be a 'Tombstone' movie fan huh? Well you should recognize this, "You're no daisy, no daisy at all" :flower::roflolk:

Do us Bulldog fans a favor and keep posting on here....may give these sorry ole chokers a lil fuel! :thumb:

"Hands down"...I love it!!!!!!

And no I am not lashing out at Hampton nor am I bashing them. It's just the simple fact you guys are basically the only fan base in the county that gets on this board and throws out statements of how good you are going to be every year.Usually the good teams are playing in March down in Murfreesboro. Please explain? :popcorneater: