Hampton 2010/2011

uknoit2

I know that Hampton has other games to worry about 1st, but I see where they drew Wasilla in the Arby's!

I hope they are as excited about this match-up as many of us are!

I dont know just how good Wasilla is, but I imagine they are good... and why waste your time if you're not gonna be out to beat the best the field has to offer? :thumb:

This team proved they can play with upper division schools this past spring...just gotta get ready!

The DOG NATION is sure ready! :popcorneater:

your playing about the 7th best team in the ARBYS i go every year this will be a great thing for your team 2 play in about 5,000 i ll be there pulling for ya as long as you pull for the HILL have a great year my couison played for hampton back in the 80s

your playing about the 7th best team in the ARBYS i go every year this will be a great thing for your team 2 play in about 5,000 i ll be there pulling for ya as long as you pull for the HILL have a great year my couison played for hampton back in the 80s

I love the Arbys! Never miss it!!! Hampton played in it for years. Glad they're back!!!! ( I believe Mike Matheson from Hampton still holds the ARBYS free throw record! around 1983) That was the Hampton team that lost the state championship game but Leon Tolley from Hampton was awarded MVP!!!! Got no problem pulling for the HILL. Played against some great talent from there over the years. Try to keep ole Bart Lyon straight over there! :mrgreen:

Edited by uknoit2

Hampton beat Johnson Co.....it was ugly and TOO close! Hill played big but I believe he has the ability to be unstoppable! Hughes chose very smart, controlled shots and had a very solid game. Ward, Jones, Hassett and the rest of the football players are still a bit rusty, but that will soon change. I love watching this Scalf kid play! He gives it his all every play! When T.J. Lyons returns, this team will be very strong.... Still a bit unsure on D schemes, but are getting it together.

Should be fun to watch when they all start clicking....peak by tourney time is all that will matter!!! :thumb:

Hampton beat Johnson Co.....it was ugly and TOO close! Hill played big but I believe he has the ability to be unstoppable! Hughes chose very smart, controlled shots and had a very solid game. Ward, Jones, Hassett and the rest of the football players are still a bit rusty, but that will soon change. I love watching this Scalf kid play! He gives it his all every play! When T.J. Lyons returns, this team will be very strong.... Still a bit unsure on D schemes, but are getting it together.

Should be fun to watch when they all start clicking....peak by tourney time is all that will matter!!! :thumb:

Johnson Co. always has competitive teams. I know our teams (Cloudland/Hampton) are great but we will be challenged in alot of games this year. Some of them may be closer than we like.

Hampton fans shoot off at the mouth so much its amusing to just sit back and watch you make fools of yourself. Cloudland will own you guys period.

Who's shooting off at the mouth?! Cloudland was a very good team last year and beat Hampton with Hampton starters on the bench. That is a fact! Would they have won anyway? Maybe so! Fact is, they did beat Hampton and deserve their titles.

"Will own you guys period"....thats what I hear every year in football!

Ned will make sure these boys run with confidence this year....you will NOT own Hampton! :thumb:

ONLY things stated on this thread was facts about THIS team THIS year so far! B)

Edited by uknoit2

Hampton fans shoot off at the mouth so much its amusing to just sit back and watch you make fools of yourself. Cloudland will own you guys period.

I've often wondered if all the hype Hampton has obtained the last four years has done more to hurt them than help them. I'm glad Cloudland is not taken seriously. Most of the dog fans on here are common sense folk. They are only rooting for their team, but its irresponsible comments like "we will not be stopped" and so on that have been heard alot the last 4 years. Cloudland is quietly piling up district and regional titles and went to the state three times in half a decade, yet for some reason we never have the talent or ability even worth conversating about. If I were some Hampton fans, maybe I'd try a different approach this year.

I've often wondered if all the hype Hampton has obtained the last four years has done more to hurt them than help them. I'm glad Cloudland is not taken seriously. Most of the dog fans on here are common sense folk. They are only rooting for their team, but its irresponsible comments like "we will not be stopped" and so on that have been heard alot the last 4 years. Cloudland is quietly piling up district and regional titles and went to the state three times in half a decade, yet for some reason we never have the talent or ability even worth conversating about. If I were some Hampton fans, maybe I'd try a different approach this year.

Now King, you know I support the Landers unless they play H-Town! And there are always fans that make the statements that fire up other schools! Like when you said Cloudland would impose their will on the Dogs in football....kinda fired this bunch up a bit! Nothing said about that statement, its just fans being fans, wanting the best for their team! Thats not fool's talk.

I dont believe anyone here (that matters) is overlooking Cloudland....There is respect! :thumb:

I sorta agree, seems like every year alot of the fans are so overconfident, they don't act like anyone in the region even has a chance of playing with um. Then when someone does give them a game or beats them ,they go all to peices and start pointing fingers either at the coaches or even the players. They need to understand that all teams have their good nights and the bad ones. This region don't belong to anyone right now. Its only there for the taking. I do think Hampton has the most talented team ,but if they start turning on the coaches or the players becoming devided, the season will be another dissapointment. Gotta be one heartbeat and that means coaches ,players and fans. TEAM

Now King, you know I support the Landers unless they play H-Town! And there are always fans that make the statements that fire up other schools! Like when you said Cloudland would impose their will on the Dogs in football....kinda fired this bunch up a bit! Nothing said about that statement, its just fans being fans, wanting the best for their team! Thats not fool's talk.

I dont believe anyone here (that matters) is overlooking Cloudland....There is respect! :thumb:

And should be,can't wait to watch these 2 mix it up.

I sorta agree, seems like every year alot of the fans are so overconfident, they don't act like anyone in the region even has a chance of playing with um. Then when someone does give them a game or beats them ,they go all to peices and start pointing fingers either at the coaches or even the players. They need to understand that all teams have their good nights and the bad ones. This region don't belong to anyone right now. Its only there for the taking. I do think Hampton has the most talented team ,but if they start turning on the coaches or the players becoming devided, the season will be another dissapointment. Gotta be one heartbeat and that means coaches ,players and fans. TEAM

:thumb:

Ive preached that for YEARS! CAN I GET AN AMEN???!!!!!!

Maybe this year they will heed the TEAM theory :twisted:

Edited by uknoit2