Hampton 2010/2011

uknoit2

I've often wondered if all the hype Hampton has obtained the last four years has done more to hurt them than help them. I'm glad Cloudland is not taken seriously. Most of the dog fans on here are common sense folk. They are only rooting for their team, but its irresponsible comments like "we will not be stopped" and so on that have been heard alot the last 4 years. Cloudland is quietly piling up district and regional titles and went to the state three times in half a decade, yet for some reason we never have the talent or ability even worth conversating about. If I were some Hampton fans, maybe I'd try a different approach this year.

Hype has hurt! We should NOT READ THE ELIZ STAR! Cloudland has always bettered us for one big reason....They played TEAM ball! I believe this years team has learned that lesson! We have More wanting to sacrifice to play team ball and more wanting to play team ball......Hampton/Cloudland will be great games this season!

It's all about the tourney boys,all about the tourney.I seem to remember not too long ago we only won 8or 9 games in regular season but still ended up going to state. Bball makes me a wreck.It's fun to see who progresses throughout the season.(teams and individuals on those teams)Hampton has to be the favorite but Landers aren't too far away and we all seem to be taking it for granted that Unaker and U.high are just going to be cakewalks.(fans not coaches or players I'm sure)Both will be handfuls I'm sure.Don't know much about N.Green, anybody know what they have this year? By the way Uknoit2,we both know basketball is just something to pass the time till football season rolls back around.If baseball has "fall ball" why can't football have winterleague or something. Spring practice seams soooo... far away. Course I hear Cloudland is just going to drop football and start a Golf team...? :shock::roflol:

It's all about the tourney boys,all about the tourney.I seem to remember not too long ago we only won 8or 9 games in regular season but still ended up going to state. Bball makes me a wreck.It's fun to see who progresses throughout the season.(teams and individuals on those teams)Hampton has to be the favorite but Landers aren't too far away and we all seem to be taking it for granted that Unaker and U.high are just going to be cakewalks.(fans not coaches or players I'm sure)Both will be handfuls I'm sure.Don't know much about N.Green, anybody know what they have this year? By the way Uknoit2,we both know basketball is just something to pass the time till football season rolls back around.If baseball has "fall ball" why can't football have winterleague or something. Spring practice seams soooo... far away. Course I hear Cloudland is just going to drop football and start a Golf team...?

:roflol: I only have one problem with your ending statements...my oldest is a senior, no more football to look forward to (the same way) for two more years till my next one gets there! :bored: But I agree that football should have something, anything between now and spring! :thumb: By the way, The tourney IS ALL THAT MATTERS!!!!

By the way....FORE!!!!!

Edited by uknoit2

It's all about the tourney boys,all about the tourney.I seem to remember not too long ago we only won 8or 9 games in regular season but still ended up going to state. Bball makes me a wreck.It's fun to see who progresses throughout the season.(teams and individuals on those teams)Hampton has to be the favorite but Landers aren't too far away and we all seem to be taking it for granted that Unaker and U.high are just going to be cakewalks.(fans not coaches or players I'm sure)Both will be handfuls I'm sure.Don't know much about N.Green, anybody know what they have this year? By the way Uknoit2,we both know basketball is just something to pass the time till football season rolls back around.If baseball has "fall ball" why can't football have winterleague or something. Spring practice seams soooo... far away. Course I hear Cloudland is just going to drop football and start a Golf team...? :shock::roflol:

Reckon we'll have enough for a Golf team,well I don't think it takes but 2 ,one to tote that junk around and the other to hit the ball. Wonder who the coach will be.

Reckon we'll have enough for a Golf team,well I don't think it takes but 2 ,one to tote that junk around and the other to hit the ball. Wonder who the coach will be.

Ive played all the sports....none humbled me like that Satan inspired game :angry:

And it costs a fortune for the good equipment! Coulda bought a Vette for what I had in stinking clubs over the years!

Hype has hurt! We should NOT READ THE ELIZ STAR! Cloudland has always bettered us for one big reason....They played TEAM ball! I believe this years team has learned that lesson! We have More wanting to sacrifice to play team ball and more wanting to play team ball......Hampton/Cloudland will be great games this season!

I haven't seen the team ball thing yet but I'll continue to look for it. Hopefully it will come, but I'm not very optomistic. sorry

Actually there had been discussion of one. Scott P. was thinking bout coaching but it runs into football season, so that was all she wrote for that idea Because all the ones that were interested also play football. We can't get enough to play the 3 sports we have let alone adding any. SOCCER, now there is a useless sport in my opinion. Makes no sense to me. when you kick the ball down the field its called dribbling, If someone makes a good "tackle" the guy that got hit usually get a "penalty" kick. A high scoring game is 4-3. Yellow cards,Red cards..... To be honest i"d rather watch old people scre......well you get my drift.Only good for 1 thing I guess. Some of the best kickers (real football) were soccer players.

I haven't seen the team ball thing yet but I'll continue to look for it. Hopefully it will come, but I'm not very optomistic. sorry

I though Hill and Scalf got some good feeds last night....I also thought they (many times) went hard on the boards......as I stated earlier, Ward and Jones just dont have their hardwood legs yet but that'll change. Seemed last night that many passes were made and good ball movement before most shots were put up.

T.D., what arent you seeing?

Actually there had been discussion of one. Scott P. was thinking bout coaching but it runs into football season, so that was all she wrote for that idea Because all the ones that were interested also play football. We can't get enough to play the 3 sports we have let alone adding any. SOCCER, now there is a useless sport in my opinion. Makes no sense to me. when you kick the ball down the field its called dribbling, If someone makes a good "tackle" the guy that got hit usually get a "penalty" kick. A high scoring game is 4-3. Yellow cards,Red cards..... To be honest i"d rather watch old people scre......well you get my drift.Only good for 1 thing I guess. Some of the best kickers (real football) were soccer players.

I heard you were a closet soccer fan! :roflolk::roflolk:

I heard you were a closet soccer fan! :roflolk::roflolk:

Been to a few matches over the years. My cousin actually played at Tri-cty Christian and got a full ride to King. Thats another thing,It's called a soccer match instead of a soccer game. Personally I like Women's beach volleyball.Sand,surf,sun great athletes;just a Good competitive sport. And if my wife reads this, thats the ONLY reason I like it honey

The ONLY thing those grass fairies are good for is they can occasionally kick a football. The rules say we have to have em to play football so I guess they are good for one thing.

I though Hill and Scalf got some good feeds last night....I also thought they (many times) went hard on the boards......as I stated earlier, Ward and Jones just dont have their hardwood legs yet but that'll change. Seemed last night that many passes were made and good ball movement before most shots were put up.

T.D., what arent you seeing?

I better not elaborate on here. Maybe another place and time.