Hampton 2010/2011

uknoit2

I'll be on the stage in a navy Carhartt sweatshirt. Would like to meet you in person. I'll be there for the varsity game but not the rest. Have to work until then. Stop on your way up at the little Carhartt/Rocky store(Whitehead Hill) and I'm the one runs it.

Ill make that my plan if nothing comes up! Looking forward to watching some basketball....H-Town doesnt play 'til Tuesday <_<

Ill make that my plan if nothing comes up! Looking forward to watching some basketball....H-Town doesnt play 'til Tuesday <_<

We play J.Cnty tonight and then @ Avery tomorrow night. What does J.C. have? I know you all already played em'. Can they handle full court pressure the whole game? Do they try and press? I hope so, That fits right in with our run 'n' gun style.

We play J.Cnty tonight and then @ Avery tomorrow night. What does J.C. have? I know you all already played em'. Can they handle full court pressure the whole game? Do they try and press? I hope so, That fits right in with our run 'n' gun style.

IMO, They can't handle constant pressure. Should cause them to have many t.o.'s......Can't let their big boy J.S. get comfortable under the basket....

Id say u all got this one

This years Cloudland group is one of the toughest teams I have seen come through upper East Tennessee in the past 5 to 6 years,should be a battle between them and Hampton.

'22, The DOGS expect a war!

Think you'll see some of the best fast-breaking basketball seen in years.

Wouldn't look for any "hold up" playing between these two!

Cloudland feels a bit unnoticed, and that should add to the intensity of this match up.

Wish the 'Landers all the best unless they are playing my DOGS!

'22, The DOGS expect a war!

Think you'll see some of the best fast-breaking basketball seen in years.

Wouldn't look for any "hold up" playing between these two!

Cloudland feels a bit unnoticed, and that should add to the intensity of this match up.

Wish the 'Landers all the best unless they are playing my DOGS!

Who do you play tues?and where at?