Hampton 2010/2011

uknoit2

Son, I'd bet everything I own down to my last can of backer that Cosby wouldn't beat Cloudland but maybe 3 out of 10 times. People keep disrespecting and underestimating the Landers and by god we just might put our little team in the state tournament while everyone else is sittin' at the freggin house. :ph34r:

Get farred up SON!!!

cosby would beat cloudland by 10 to 15. that press wouldnt hurt cosby. how many times did hamptons press turn cosby over. 0! cloudland would have nothing for conard. makes me sick hampton let cloudland beat them in the district championship. cosby and hampton both are good enough to be in murfreesboro sucks one had to go home. after that being said hampton is one of the better single A teams ive ever saw around here. and i played on that 34-2 team at cosby in 06. qnd played against unaka state champ team in 04 this years hampton team is right there with em. good luck down the road boys. GO COSBY

You Cosby people are hilarious. You get on here and call carter county people arrogant then when you can't get it done against Hampton, you say you would have beat Cloudland by 10 or 15. You guys couldn't even beat the fourth place team in our district by double digits, AT HOME, by the way. Now that's ARROGANCE.

Well here we are uknoit. We've all been pretty civil on here this year. Now it comes to it. To be the team you have to beat the team and Hampton is the TEAM. Win or lose, I hope we can have nice words after the fact. I promise you won't hear any excuses on this end. :thumb:

Nor excuses from me...Cloudland has gained my respect over the years...I feel we will both call it as it is after the game....gotta get B&G or Pujo to point us out to one another Thursday. :thumb:

Nor excuses from me...Cloudland has gained my respect over the years...I feel we will both call it as it is after the game....gotta get B&G or Pujo to point us out to one another Thursday. :thumb:

It's either Jellico or Harriman in substate.Hear Harriman is really athletic but not heard much about Jellico.You?

Edited by Bluengoldblood

You Cosby people are hilarious. You get on here and call carter county people arrogant then when you can't get it done against Hampton, you say you would have beat Cloudland by 10 or 15. You guys couldn't even beat the fourth place team in our district by double digits, AT HOME, by the way. Now that's ARROGANCE.

Seems they dislike the 'Landers a lil more than the DOGS!!!! Wouldnt have guessed that. :mrgreen:

On any front, let me say once again that Cosby's players were all 'class acts' throughout the game....will also agree that they have good coaching!

OleEagle, if you tune in, we will see you on Hampton's field in a few short months :thumb:

B&G, tell that boy he looked good last night!

It's either Jellico or Harriman in substate.Hear Harriman is really athletic but not heard much about Jellico.You?

I understand Harriman has improved alot!

Now You and King gotta keep your promise of no excuses... If that flu hits hard, I dont want to hear about it....ill hear enough from Jason Vines and Brandi ! :roflolk:

Hope all stays well for Thursday

its about matchups. you cant go by our unaka score to determine anything. Cloudland's bread and butter is that press. it wouldnt affect the cosby guards. therfore i think conard would score evrytime down the floor if we played you all. The reason Cloudland gets no respect from me(yet) is because they got the easiest road to a region title in the history of highschool basketball. washburn and hancock? geez thats crazy! if they go on the road and win a substate game then you have my respect. listen im not a hater at all. im def not jealous, ive been to the boro as a fan and a player. and if hampton and cloudland go to the boro i hope the play a 5th time in the championship. im just honest and i call it like i see it. good luck to both teams. i like to see small schools do well. im friends with some people in carter county. i just dont understand how people can cheer for multiple teams. thats just not how it is around here. when my team goes home so do I.

its about matchups. you cant go by our unaka score to determine anything. Cloudland's bread and butter is that press. it wouldnt affect the cosby guards. therfore i think conard would score evrytime down the floor if we played you all. The reason Cloudland gets no respect from me(yet) is because they got the easiest road to a region title in the history of highschool basketball. washburn and hancock? geez thats crazy! if they go on the road and win a substate game then you have my respect. listen im not a hater at all. im def not jealous, ive been to the boro as a fan and a player. and if hampton and cloudland go to the boro i hope the play a 5th time in the championship. im just honest and i call it like i see it. good luck to both teams. i like to see small schools do well. im friends with some people in carter county. i just dont understand how people can cheer for multiple teams. thats just not how it is around here. when my team goes home so do I.

Thats because someone took a dump and scooped it up then gave it to you and said "Here you go, its your brain." Its hard to believe you can't respect us after we beat Hampton who beat you. Heck, we beat the team thats in the Region 1 AA final by 25 pts. earlier this year. If we can make Hampton turn it over, then you all would turn it over too. Your guards are not better than Hamptons. Just take the loss, idiot. :roflolk: