RANDALL COBB LEADS THE NATION IN ALL PURP. YDS.

DTBDP61

Well I believe UT recruited Cobb hard. They told him that they didn't think he was a college QB. They wanted him for his athleticism and would make him a WR or a return man. UK offered him a chance to play QB and that's actually what he wanted.UK tried him at QB and then made him a WR and return man. Hmmm looks like UT had his talent right. UT loses quite a few in state players due to numerous reason. The young men don't want to be red shifted. They don't want to change positions. UT has to recruit their needs also and sometimes a player doesn't fit into that need.

I think Cobb enters the draft. I would love to see this young man come back but don't blame him for leaving early. Too much at stake for him.

I also don't think Cobb is the best in the SEC. He is a great player, but Cam Newton was the best in the SEC and in all of college football. 2500+ passing yds, 1400+ rushing yds, 42 receiving yds and 49 total tds. Hard to argue against the facts.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I believe UT recruited Cobb hard. They told him that they didn't think he was a college QB. They wanted him for his athleticism and would make him a WR or a return man. UK offered him a chance to play QB and that's actually what he wanted.UK tried him at QB and then made him a WR and return man. Hmmm looks like UT had his talent right. UT loses quite a few in state players due to numerous reason. The young men don't want to be red shifted. They don't want to change positions. UT has to recruit their needs also and sometimes a player doesn't fit into that need.

I think Cobb enters the draft. I would love to see this young man come back but don't blame him for leaving early. Too much at stake for him.

I also don't think Cobb is the best in the SEC. He is a great player, but Cam Newton was the best in the SEC and in all of college football. 2500+ passing yds, 1400+ rushing yds, 42 receiving yds and 49 total tds. Hard to argue against the facts.

I agree about Cam, but, the argument......."who was the best players on the field during the UT/KY game." My choice........Cobb.

I agree about Cam, but, the argument......."who was the best players on the field during the UT/KY game." My choice........Cobb.

I'm a UT fan, but it would be hard to argue against Cobb being the best player at the UT/UK game. I read the post and the on going argument. I would say Cobb was the best player at the game but Moore had the better game.

I'm a UT fan, but it would be hard to argue against Cobb being the best player at the UT/UK game. I read the post and the on going argument. I would say Cobb was the best player at the game but Moore had the better game.

Has he made a decision about the draft yet? I hope he goes to the NFL , I don't want Tn. to have to face him again. He is a GREAT athlete!

I haven't heard anything official but the rumors are saying that he's entering the draft. Maybe one of the Alcoa posters can shed light on this question.

I work with his dad. Randall has not made a decision. He is currently preparing for the bowl game and will then take a few days to get away and make his choice. 8-)

• 2 weeks later...