RANDALL COBB LEADS THE NATION IN ALL PURP. YDS.

DTBDP61

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not think what could cobb do if he had a 4 start qb throwing him the ball like bray i like cobb he sounds like a smart guy when they interviewed him on sec media day. He reminds me of stewart but he is a WR now not a QB like cordale was.

Four start? You mean four star? Mike Hartline has thrown for more than 3000 yards this year... It's not like he has a sack of crap throwing him the ball.

cornerback10 in about 3 years I'm going to come back on here and tell you how wrong you are. Cobb will be a better pro than Moore. BOOK IT! If not then I will admit that I'm wrong. Also Hartline had much more time to throw the ball on Saturday than Bray. I will say Bray is better than Hartline now. Bray will also be a better pro than Hartline. BOOK IT! I don't even know if Hartline will make an NFL roster. JUST SAYIN!!! <_<

cornerback10 in about 3 years I'm going to come back on here and tell you how wrong you are. Cobb will be a better pro than Moore. BOOK IT! If not then I will admit that I'm wrong. Also Hartline had much more time to throw the ball on Saturday than Bray. I will say Bray is better than Hartline now. Bray will also be a better pro than Hartline. BOOK IT! I don't even know if Hartline will make an NFL roster. JUST SAYIN!!! <_<

If Hartline had more time to throw, that would be in Cobb's favor... What point are you trying to make by that statement? Cobb may be a better pro than Moore... Maybe not.... It depends on who selects Cobb... He would be ideal for a team like the Patriots. :hungry:

bray tore it up against the cupcakes of the schedule... even rick clausen could beat vandy, memphis, ole miss (worst defense in the conference), and kentucky

dude, your forgetting the fact that bray is a true freshman not even 19 yrs.old yet. he threw for over 300 yds. in 3 0f those 4 games. not many true fresh qb's out there that have accomplished that. if you know anything about the game then you've got to give the kid some credit. if he stays healthy then he'll probaly be breaking some manning records in the future.