New coach in wilson co?

Creekbank76

CU and is the QB coach there. I am not aware of any head coaching experience but that doesnt mean he is not the right man for the job. I have also heard that Crane is Alexander's right hand man and cumberland is looking to upgrade there stadium and could possible share Lebanon's new one. I have not talked to any Cumberland Coaches in the past 2 months so I do not know for certain the plan or if any of this is for certain.

Who knows if any of this is true. Maybe,I'm just a young coach who cares just a little too much about Tennessee High School football and wants the best for all the coaches and schools who play this wonderful game, and YES tnhsfbfan85 I am at Cane Ridge and look forward to next season with them and continuing to help build that program with Abner, but also look forward to the the opportunity of becoming a HC at the high school and or college level which ever may come first. Its something I prepare for on a daily bases and take a lot of PRIDE in!

Keep working hard and stay the course. Good luck!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Cumberland and Lebanon are gonna share a field it woulsd be wise to install field turf! Anyone else agree

From what i hear, Cumberland wouldonly be sharing Lebanon's new field while the Cumberland stadium is updated including the installation of field turf.

totally off the subject, Whats Cane Ridge's non region schedule this year?

From what i hear, Cumberland wouldonly be sharing Lebanon's new field while the Cumberland stadium is updated including the installation of field turf.

Pearl cohn, Father Ryan, Ravenwood I think, not sure the other they are all on the board in the office. I will check in the AM.

Pardon my ignorance but are you talking about a coach from Cumberland County Jets or Cumberland University? If from CU, does Crane have any high school head coaching experience? Is Dwayne Alexander still the coach at CU?

How quickly will this be resolved. Lebanon is getting behind the longer it takes to hire.

I can tell you one thing and this is their mode of operation currently, the lady who is their AD this past year went after coach Inman for their girls coach and he was a legend in NCAA Coaching. She got him. If this is run thru her, this won't take long. If LHS finally builds a new school, this will be a great spot.

Cumberland does not have room to improve their so called stadium! I was amazed when I first saw it 5 years ago. R'dale's field was BIGGER and BETTER with WAY more parking and it is only a high school field. You could put 4 of Cumberland's stadium in your average Texas High School stadium!

Cumberland does not have room to improve their so called stadium! I was amazed when I first saw it 5 years ago. R'dale's field was BIGGER and BETTER with WAY more parking and it is only a high school field. You could put 4 of Cumberland's stadium in your average Texas High School stadium!

Why doesnt Lebanon build a municipal field for the town kinda like white house but put field turf on it? Then all community sports and activities can play there and could raise money for both comunity and school programs. Just a thought

Not sure what you are getting at here. For one, I never said they has any intention to make it a larger stadium. All i said was they were going to improve it. Field turf and something more then basic metal bleachers would be a great improvement. And FWIW, Riverdale and average Texas high schools have 2,3 and 4 times as many people at them then Cumberland has so they would need larger stadiums with more parking.

Edited by tnhsfbfan85

Not sure what you are getting at here. For one, I never said they has any intention to make it a larger stadium. All i said was they were going to improve it. Field turf and something more then basic metal bleachers would be a great improvement. And FWIW, Riverdale and average Texas high schools have 2,3 and 4 times as many people at them then Cumberland has so they would need larger stadiums with more parking.

Some sort of 'Visitors' seating would be nice though. Even LaVergne has that. Just the yearly tuition of 10 students would pay for a little visitor seating. Basic 'metal' seating is better than NONE at all.

I agree that field turf would be nice. Would save time for the Head Coach not having to mow it. Man has more important things to do besides mowing grass. I give him credit though as he does everything he can do to make the entire program successful with what he has.

Some sort of 'Visitors' seating would be nice though. Even LaVergne has that. Just the yearly tuition of 10 students would pay for a little visitor seating. Basic 'metal' seating is better than NONE at all.

I agree that field turf would be nice. Would save time for the Head Coach not having to mow it. Man has more important things to do besides mowing grass. I give him credit though as he does everything he can do to make the entire program successful with what he has.

Why you "slammin" on Cumberland?

Their facility, size wise; is on par with most other NAIA Mid South Conference schools. About 2200 seating.

They do have visitors seating even though it is basic metal seating.

As far as having room to expand, they have all the room they need. The practice field is located behind the home bleachers, so if they went with turf they could take up all or some of the practice field.

Cumberland University Bulldogs

"Big Time Football At A Small College!"

GO DAWGS!!