Greeneville @ Maplewood Semifinals

DevilMan03

Game?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Game?

• Devils
    • Panthers

Thanks. Believe I will try to get there around 6 just in case. Not sure there is a lot of parking at the school. Hope it is injury free, too.

I live less than 2 miles from Maplewood, been raining for the last few hours and is turning chilly. Hope the Greene Devils bring their mud cleats and their "A" game. Would like to see them make it to Cookietown again!

Edited by jchs76

And not one Maryville fan has claimed world dominance , but TG24 , who apparently is a Greeneville fan along with being a WB fan , just involved every team in 4AAA by claiming Greeneville would win that region . If you don't want Maryville fans coming to your thread , then maybe you should ask some of your fellow fans to tone it down , instead of trying to tell me where I'm allowed to post . Like I said , I want to pull for all East Tn teams , don't make it hard for us to pull for you guys by bringing up Maryville in teams you would beat .

I've seen Greeneville a few times over the last three years, and yes, I do pull for them when they play. Are they my favorite team? No. Do I follow the program somewhat? Yes. I didn't know that wasn't allowed.

You're allowed to post where ever you want to, but it's hilarious that you come in here and get all defensive when I say that Greeneville would win 4-AAA. If you recall, RunninRebels came in here and started running down Greeneville by saying they would lose 4 or 5 games in 4-AAA and I said how I thought otherwise. If that needs to be toned down then you have some serious sensitivity issues. Just because I don't claim that Maryville would beat every team in the state ISN'T me taking a shot at you or your program!

I don't recall where I made a guarantee about anything though, pepvol. RunninRebels is the only one who likes to do that. I said that Greeneville would win 4-AAA (which doesn't include Oak Ridge, BTW), and that's my opinion.

Edited by TG24

I've seen Greeneville a few times over the last three years, and yes, I do pull for them when they play. Are they my favorite team? No. Do I follow the program somewhat? Yes. I didn't know that wasn't allowed.

You're allowed to post where ever you want to, but it's hilarious that you come in here and get all defensive when I say that Greeneville would win 4-AAA. If you recall, RunninRebels came in here and started running down Greeneville by saying they would lose 4 or 5 games in 4-AAA and I said how I thought otherwise. If that needs to be toned down then you have some serious sensitivity issues. Just because I don't claim that Maryville would beat every team in the state ISN'T me taking a shot at you or your program!

I don't recall where I made a guarantee about anything though, pepvol. RunninRebels is the only one who likes to do that. I said that Greeneville would win 4-AAA (which doesn't include Oak Ridge, BTW), and that's my opinion.

Yes , you're allowed to have your own opinion ... just like others can have an opinion that you're wrong , and runninrebels can have his opinion too , and many others can have an opinion about Greeneville fans being a little over confident ... and yet others may have an opinion that William Blount is absolutely awful . America is wonderful , we can all voice our opinions .... and if you don't like mine .... then that's just too bad ... Hope I didn't hurt your little sensitive feelings there mr. Blount/devil man . :thumb:

Yes , you're allowed to have your own opinion ... just like others can have an opinion that you're wrong , and runninrebels can have his opinion too , and many others can have an opinion about Greeneville fans being a little over confident ... and yet others may have an opinion that William Blount is absolutely awful . America is wonderful , we can all voice our opinions .... and if you don't like mine .... then that's just too bad ... Hope I didn't hurt your little sensitive feelings there mr. Blount/devil man . :thumb:

I couldn't care less what your opinion is of William Blount...my feelings aren't hurt as easily as yours, peppy :flower:

Thanks. Believe I will try to get there around 6 just in case. Not sure there is a lot of parking at the school. Hope it is injury free, too.

I live less than 2 miles from Maplewood, been raining for the last few hours and is turning chilly. Hope the Greene Devils bring their mud cleats and their "A" game. Would like to see them make it to Cookietown again!

Considering heading down today. What is the ticket situation? How many does it hold? Any danger of sellout, or standing room only?

The practice field is grass plus they have been practicing at Tusculum all week.

IMO the field will not be a factor since both play on it. What is a factor is the long ride the devils will have to make to get there. They may already be there which would be a bonus. There is always traffic on I40 or any road leading in. If the devils get held up in traffic I feel some jitters coming on. All the pressure is on them, undefeated, top ranked, lock to win state. Maplewood dont be fooled though, you will be hit harder than you have been hit all year, so get your mind right and help keep the Gold Ball in the Middle. Saw a lot of battered bodies in the locker room after the Championship game last year and the only thing that makes the pain all worth it is that GOLD BALL!!! Everyone drive safe and play hard.

Edited by dadtimesfive

Considering heading down today. What is the ticket situation? How many does it hold? Any danger of sellout, or standing room only?

Unfortunately I go to county school games. Never been to a game at this school. Should not be much of a problem to get in unless Greeneville rocks the place. I have heard they have a home basketball game there tonight also, parking may be an issue. LOCK YOUR VEHICLE... not just because the neighborhood, just Nashville in general.