Boyd Buc @ Signal Mountain

reaction

They sure whupped Boyd's butt in Murfreesboro.:thumb::roflolk:

You know I don't remember anyone from Boyd talking this way last year when our girls kicked Signal Mountain's butt in volleyball. I don't have a daugther still on the team. She was one of the 4 seniors that graduated off of last year's State Championship team. Boyd played with a setter who was an 8th grader. For those of you who don't know the importance of a setter, the setter on the team is like a point guard on a basketball team. For Boyd to make it back to the Championship match with an 8th grade setter speaks volumes for what they accomplished this year. I might add that this was the 4th year in a row that Boyd made an appearance in the State Tournament. In 2008 we were the only Class A school in the field with Class AA teams and we were state runner up that year. That gave our girls the drive to make it back last year and they dominated many schools including Signal. The 2009 Lady Bucs State Champsionship team had wins over larger schools like Soddy Daisy and Red Bank during tournament last year too Mountain Troll....Rachel Harper, who is a senior this year, is probably one of the best volleyball players to come out of Chattanooga. She signed a scholarship with Carson Newman...show some respect.

You know I don't remember anyone from Boyd talking this way last year when our girls kicked Signal Mountain's butt in volleyball. I don't have a daugther still on the team. She was one of the 4 seniors that graduated off of last year's State Championship team. Boyd played with a setter who was an 8th grader. For those of you who don't know the importance of a setter, the setter on the team is like a point guard on a basketball team. For Boyd to make it back to the Championship match with an 8th grade setter speaks volumes for what they accomplished this year. I might add that this was the 4th year in a row that Boyd made an appearance in the State Tournament. In 2008 we were the only Class A school in the field with Class AA teams and we were state runner up that year. That gave our girls the drive to make it back last year and they dominated many schools including Signal. The 2009 Lady Bucs State Champsionship team had wins over larger schools like Soddy Daisy and Red Bank during tournament last year too Mountain Troll....Rachel Harper, who is a senior this year, is probably one of the best volleyball players to come out of Chattanooga. She signed a scholarship with Carson Newman...show some respect.

Mam, I believe this is 2010 not 2009. This year, the Lady Eagles took 3 out of 4 against the Lady Bucs in Volleyball. We respect you but we still beat you.

Lady Eagles are the 2010 Volleyball State Champions

GO EAGLES

Mam, I believe this is 2010 not 2009. This year, the Lady Eagles took 3 out of 4 against the Lady Bucs in Volleyball. We respect you but we still beat you.

Lady Eagles are the 2010 Volleyball State Champions

GO EAGLES

Point being no one acted this way towards you guys last year when you failed to make it in to the championship match? And again, Boyd was very young and was not expected to even make it back to the Championship match. An 8th grader played in a key position on the floor...I would say that the Lady Bucs don't have to take a back seat to Signal...the last three years produced 2 State Runner Ups and a State Championship...just saying.

Point being no one acted this way towards you guys last year when you failed to make it in to the championship match? And again, Boyd was very young and was not expected to even make it back to the Championship match. An 8th grader played in a key position on the floor...I would say that the Lady Bucs don't have to take a back seat to Signal...the last three years produced 2 State Runner Ups and a State Championship...just saying.

Mom, some of those SM folks have issues.