Boyd Buc @ Signal Mountain

reaction

Having better players (on offense) than the other teams SM has played has been the difference. That is why SM mercy ruled 9 of 10 opponents during the regular season. Giving up 30-40 something points(two playoff games)in games usually gets you beat. Jimmy's and Joe's are better than x's and o's.

Agree completely. Our record is better than our defense has been. Timing is everything: Great offense in a year when defense has missed a lot of opportunities. Our offensive weapons (two great passers, a half a dozen catchers, a stable of a dozen+ runners, and an ever-improving front line) have been the key to our success this year.

Well Gameday has finally arrived. Time to let the play do the talking. Hoping for an injury free game for both clubs. If the Bucs cause some turnovers, and do not make any mistakes, we have a good shot. No one is giving our kids a chance to beat these guys, but all that matters is our kids believe they can win. I am looking forward to a good game, closer than many are predicting. Troll if you want to meet up, the best time for me would probably be halftime somewhere. I probably will not be there until right at game time. You can bring that no good smeagol with you as well, I'd like to see who he is as well. :roflol:

Go Bucs!

Well Gameday has finally arrived. Time to let the play do the talking. Hoping for an injury free game for both clubs. If the Bucs cause some turnovers, and do not make any mistakes, we have a good shot. No one is giving our kids a chance to beat these guys, but all that matters is our kids believe they can win. I am looking forward to a good game, closer than many are predicting. Troll if you want to meet up, the best time for me would probably be halftime somewhere. I probably will not be there until right at game time. You can bring that no good smeagol with you as well, I'd like to see who he is as well. :roflol:

Go Bucs!

They not only think it they know they can win.

Well, I'm back after a very frustrating Boyd football season. I must say I am surprised Boyd is in the semifinals after watching them all year. But since playing CB, they have shown more and more confidence each game. I won't make a prediction because, well, I almost never do. If Boyd actually uses the tallent that they have, I will be proud of them no matter what the outcome.

buc55, you think you'll manage to stay in one place or will you be pacing around off the bleachers? My usuall company won't be their.

Also, is the school pretty easy to find? I've checked mapquest, will there be signs?

Also, is the school pretty easy to find? I've checked mapquest, will there be signs?

Yes and no. It's not on a main road and several miles off the highway. Turn left onto Maryland when you get to the top of the mountain (before the redlight). Go up and around (about 1/4 mile) and turn left on Timberlinks. Take Timberlinks out to Nolan Elementary and turn left on Sam Powell Trail. We'll leave the lights on for ya.